Sunday 1 October 2017

You Are A Treasured Friend

 Good Sunday morning all!  I know you are probably going to say not another Fire and Ice technique card, sorry but I just love the way these look!  I started with the Atlantic Ocean Background and cut it in coconut white card.  I covered the front with a self adhesive sticky sheet then turned it over and coated the back with Summer Meadow Gilding Flakes.  I used a rubit scrubit pad to refine the flakes and remove any excess.  Then I turned it over and peeled away the other backing sheet and coated it with Iced Snow.  I used the inner cutting edge to cut an aperture in the middle.  I cut the inside section form that die set in white and backed it with a piece of gold mirror card.  I added mounting foam to the background and attached it to another piece of card, then recessed the centre down into the aperture.  I cut a Jessica die in white and cut it into two pieces.  I stamped my sentiment and put a gold frame on it from the Cape Verde die set, then added the two pieces of the Jessica die to the top and bottom of it and seated it in the centre of the card.  I cut a gold Chrysanthemum using several of the sizes and layered them up and added it to the corner  with a white satin bow.  White and gold mats and layers were used to complete the card.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4" x  7 1/4" in size.

The winners of this week's Comment Game are:

Clare W!!!
Carol Edwards!!!
Karen Drew!!!

Congratulations all!  Please email me at americansue1@gmail.com to confirm your address and claim your prize.  All for now, Sue x










                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: