Monday 23 October 2017

For Someone So Special


Hello crafters!  This is the first sample that I have made with one of our new card colours called Petrol Blue, very pretty isn't it?  I started by cutting the decorative die from the Scarlet die set into the centre of the card.  I backed it with white card to show through.  Next I cut two of the Columba Gemini die in white.  I created a multi layered frame for the card using the Stitched Pegboard Frames out of coconut white card and Petrol Blue card.  I attached the two Columba dies to the edge of the frame so they were coming into the frame from each side of the card.  I cut the Victoria die and attached it across the centre of the card.  I stamped my sentiment and cut it out with the centre of the Scarlet die, then inked it lightly with Stormy Sky distress ink before attaching it in the centre of the Victoria die.  The card was completed with white and blue mats and layers.   White pearls were added as accents.   The finished dimensions are 7 1/2" x  7 1/2" in size.  All for now, Sue x









                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: