Sunday 22 October 2017

Thanks For Everything

Good Sunday morning all!  I found this one that I made quite some time ago, but it has never had it's day on the blog surprisingly (at least not that I could find!)  I started by cutting an aperture in the centre of a piece of coconut white card using the centre of the Alexandra die set.  I added some mounting foam to the back to raise it for dimension.  I stamped the Floral Garland Stamp To Die For that matches the Ornate Oval My Friend die set.  I coloured the flowers with Distress Markers (Mustard Seed, Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade, Forest Moss and Milled Lavender) and cut the stamped image out using both the inner and outer cutting dies from the set.  I sprayed it with glue and sprinkled Diamond Snow over it and added mounting foam to raise it.  I lined it up with the opening in the aperture and attached it.  Behind the aperture opening, I added my stamped sentiment, then recessed the decorative inner die cut from the Alexandra die set into the aperture.  From there it was just a few extra white on white mats and layers to complete the card.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4" x  7 1/4" in size.

The winners of this week's Comment Game are:

Maria Illsley!!!
Diane Green!!!
Yvonne Hodge!!!

Congratulations all!  Please email me at americansue1@gmail.com to confirm your address and claim your prize.  All for now, Sue x





                                                     Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: