Thursday 19 October 2017

Go Wild

Hello all from myself and a cheeky little monkey (often one in the same!) LOL  I cut a square of coconut white card and cut two cloud apertures out of it using the Twinkle Twinkle Cloud and Stars die set.  I added mounting foam to the back to raise the aperture.  On a separate piece of coconut white card, I used a hand cut cloud to stencil in a cloudy sky background using Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky Distress inks and I added in some lighter clouds with the White Cloud colour cloud ink.  I attached the aperture over the background, then offset the clouds taken from the aperture with some vines coming from underneath them.  From the Cheeky Monkey die set, I cut one monkey out of tan card and inked through the die with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide to put in the tummy ears, and mouth.  I hung him by his tail off one of the vines.  I attached this entire piece to another larger piece of coconut white card and cut the two sentiments from the set out of tan card.  I glued the go wild into the top cloud aperture and added the cheeky monkey to the card below.  The card was completed with white on white mats.  The finished dimensions are 7" x  8" in size.  All for now,
Sue x






















                                                      Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

Karen Drew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.