Friday 1 March 2024

Just For You

Hello crafters! I selected a piece from my background stash to use for today's card.  I made this piece using the Groovy Grape and Flirty Sky Pixie Sparkles and set it aside to dry.  Next I cut a smaller piece of white card and matted it with Mauve card and black card.  I cut the Layered Coneflowers in shades of Mauve and Soft Lavender card.  I cut the Leaves and stems in shades of green.  I assembled the flowers and added them to their stems and arranged them across the card.  I cut the Just For You sentiment in black and added it to a white shadow backing piece, then attached it to the top of the white card.  The card was completed with white and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6 1/4"  x  8"  in size.


  All for now Sue x                                                                                                    




 
                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, another gorgeous sample, it is when you see the close up photo's that you can see the beautiful design on the flowers, I have some of the colours of card so will have a go, on my list.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Sue, perfect for the first day of Spring xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A fresh as a daisy card it is lovely thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a very pretty card today, purples being my favourite colour. Bx

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. I do love the coneflowers as they are so unusual with their petals pointing downwards almost as though the middles are stretching really hard to reach the sun. Lovely colours on the card today.

Lisbeth

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning. I love these coneflowers and I am happy to tell you all, this is my favourite set from my recent win of the layered flowers launch. It's a gorgeous little die. I love it. I also have the cone flower die from another brand which is a bit bigger, so I can mix and match with them both to make a different mixed size bunch. Thankyou so much Sue. Please stay safe and well everyone 🙏.
Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, a beautiful card . Love the coneflowers and the gorgeous background
Marion S x

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A very pretty card.

Love Helen xxx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
Your pixie sparkle background is gorgeous and the layered coneflowers make a beautiful card

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Anonymous said...

Lovely card and a great idea to give a link so that you can find the die easily. WakeyL

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Another really pretty post that anyone would love to receive...

sued99 said...

A really lovely card. The coneflowers are top of my list at the moment. X

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a very pretty card. Groovy Grape and Flirty Sky Pixie Sparkles sound as though they should be in a 60's nightclub but they do make a lovely background :-)

Frances

cr@fty said...

Hi Sue
What an absolutely pretty card!
Hugs x
Heather T

Scottydog said...

Can’t believe I forgot to comment on the lovely coneflowers. A great card & a die I’m hoping to receive for my birthday. Thank you Sue.