Saturday 23 March 2024

Just For You

 Hi crafters!   I selected a piece of Iris card for the background for today's card.  I used the Decorative Drapes Border to cut a lattice pattern into the top and bottom of the card.  I cut the border again out of black card twice and used them as offset shadows behind the first cuts in the background.  I added a white backing piece behind the background.  Next, I cut the Alice die in white and added it between the borders.  I cut the Lena die in white and backed it in white, then cut the centre part of the Lena die with two pieces of white card.  I coloured the bottom piece with alcohol ink markers, then covered it with a sticky adhesive sheet and added the white die cut on top.  I used Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz over the sticky areas and trimmed the excess sheet and added the die to the centre of the card.  I used my markers on top of the glitter to add a bit more colour to the flowers.  I added the Lena die on top of Alice in the middle of the card.  I added the Just For You sentiment cut from Wordie Sheets.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4"  x  9"  in size.








 
                                                        Follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all wilsonettes, oh my goodness another super duper sample today, and I am going to do this one as well, thanks to you I have all the dies in the release and they are amazing. xxx

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A beautiful card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Beautiful card Sue x the close ups really show the stunning details in the dies x I love it x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. I have to agree with June today. This die has so much detail which you can't really appreciate until you look at all the close-ups. What a wonderful card.

Lisbeth

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, a stunning card and the Iris card is so pretty too
Marion S x

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Today’s card is absolutely stunning!
Hugs x
Heather T

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A gorgeous card. Such a lot of detail in it.

Love Helen xxx

Scottydog said...

Ooh, this card is so pretty. Thank you Sue.

Is it right you are appearing life on our TVs this week? Can’t wait, it’s been too long!

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
Lovely card and a great example of how well your dies work together.

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

sued99 said...

Very pretty.x

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a lovely card that shows how well your dies all work together. Sorry Pat L, that's what I thought even before I read your comment lol.

Frances

Suemac said...

A stunning Sue Wilson card.

Liz said...

Beautiful design, what a lovely shade of blue.
Liz xx

Lynne L said...

Hi Sue Fabulous card I love the combination of dies which all work together so well

Judy Hollers said...

This is such a majestic card! Love it! Hugs.

hazel young said...

Gorgeous card Sue xx Hazel