Tuesday, 8 September 2026

Season's Greetings

Hi crafters!  I started today's card by embossing a piece of white card with the Padded Quilt embossing folder.  Next I cut a wide red frame using the Double Stitched Squares.  I added mounting foam to the back of the frame then added it over the embossed background.  Next I cut the outer die from the Twinkling Lights Octagon out of white card. Next I cut the middle die in the set in white.  I backed both of them with red card and added them to the middle of the frame.  I cut the inner die with a piece of black card on top of a piece of white card.  I used the bottom white piece to colour the twinkling lights with markers.  I used some clear Cosmic Lacquer over all the lights then set it aside to dry.  Once dry, I trimmed the edge and added the black die cut to it, then taped it to the middle of the die cut in the frame.  I used the Season's Greetings sentiment from the Festive Wordie sheets and glued it to the bottom of the red frame.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 8"  x  8" in size.  All for now, Sue x
















 







                                                                                

                                                            Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, this is such a beautiful die and you have made a stunning card from it, So very clever with all the colouring.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx