Tuesday 12 March 2024

Just For You

Hello there my crafty friends!  I started with a piece of white card and used the small paw prints from the Pet Pals Stamp set.  First I stamped the paw print randomly all over the background in black.  I used the Festive Berries Distress ink and stamped the paw print in red.  I covered the piece with a sticky adhesive sheet then coated it with Frosted Sparkle Gitterbitz.  I cut a circular frame using the Double Stitched Circles.   I added mounting foam to the back of the frame and added it to a white backing piece.  I added the frame to the centre of the card.  I cut Buddy out of Slate Grey card and added his floppy ears, black sunglasses, a red flower and the envelope with a red heart on it.  I added some red heart above him inside the frame.  I cut the Just For You sentiment in black and added it to a white shadow backing piece then attached it under the frame.  The card was completed with white, black and red mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/2"  x  8"  in size. 


 All for now, Sue x







                                                         Follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Sue xx Hazel

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A very cute card today thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Anonymous said...

love this card suethe will be a big favourite thank you xxxxx stay safe my friends June Horrocks’s

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, a beautiful sample with Buddy and his paw prints, especially the glitz to show them off, wonderful sample for our dog loving friends.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card. The paw print background is great.
B xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Buddy is my favourite doggie and how cool that sparkling background with the two-colours of paws! Great design!

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue. A great card, buddy looks so cute amongst the paw prints
Marion S x

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A fabulous card for a dog lover. Yvonne xx

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, such a great card, the stamped background is brilliant. Bx

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. Nice to see the pet pals making an appearance again today. I am sure they must have been used a lot for Mother's Day Cards. I can see you have had a lot of fun with all the dies from this collection as there are so many samples.

Lisbeth

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Love the post. Recently got my hands on the 3 dog die sets and love them. Hopefully you will bring us some more in this range....

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Love this one! It's so cute!
Sharon in Toronto

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A great background for Buddy and he does look cool with his sunglasses

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a really sweet card and I love the sparkly multi-coloured paw print background.

Frances

Judy Hollers said...

Buddy is as cute as ever! This is a delightful card. Hugs.

sued99 said...

A really cute card. X

Christine Kiehl said...

Awesome card! Love it!

Betty McAlister said...

A very cute card and lovely background x

Scottydog said...

How cool does Buddy look wearing his sunglasses? A great card, loving all those paw prints too. Thank you Sue.

cr@fty said...

Hi Sue
You know I’m going to say your card is so sweet Buddy is looking so Coll in his sunglasses!
Hugs x
Heather T