Wednesday 20 March 2024

Furry Wishes

Hello crafters!   I started today's card by using the Furry Wishes sentiment from the Pet Pals Stamp set.  First I stamped it in black, then I used the Peacock Feathers distress ink and finally I used the Picked Raspberry Distress ink.  I made a thin white frame using the Double Stitched Rectangles.  I added mounting foam to the back of it and attached a white backing piece.  I cut Milo out of tan card, added ears out of cinnamon card, a raincoat out of ocean card and a pink flower and leaves.  I cut  several pink hearts and added them to the top of the frame.  I stamped the Furry Wishes sentiment and cut it out with the smallest double stitched rectangle die.  I used Picked Raspberry ink to the edges while it was still in the die.  I added it with mounting foam inside the frame.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/2"  x 8 3/4" in size.


All for now, Sue x







 
                                                        Follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, what a super doggy card today, I can think of lot's of friends who would appreciate this card, very clever, even down to the tiny little flowers.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card, perfect for dog lovers.
B xx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Today’s card is adorable!
Hugs x
Heather T

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
The cutest of cute card thank you, I don't even know if that is a word lol.
Take care all Kitty.

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, another adorable doggy card
Marion S x

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A perfect card for a dog lover. Yvonne xx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A fab post and these cute guys are so fun to play with.

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning. Ohhhh everybody loves a doggy card. And this is lovely. We have lots of friends who have dogs and that includes us. So this would be well appreciated. Loving the background as well. Thankyou Sue.. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well 🙏..Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. I am sure all the dog lovers out there would really love to receive a card like this, but, for me, the background is a bit too busy and the dog doesn't stand out enough - sorry.

Lisbeth

Anonymous said...

hi sue what a great card for dog lovers very special gift for them xxxxxxxxJune horrocks

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card for all the dog lovers

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Scottydog said...

Another great card for all dog lovers. Thank you Sue.

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, I'm so sorry I didn't leave a comment yesterday but I absolutely loved the CAS card and the way you used the herringbone background. Today's card starring Milo is so sweet, who wouldn't smile to receive it.

Frances

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Fantastic card Sue x milo is so cute and any dog lovers would adore this card x thankyou Sue x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Cathy said...

I adore the font. I have a love for old, clunky typewriters.
What a cutie dog too. A very clean and relaxing feel to the card. Thank you for sharing.

hazel young said...

Fabulous card, love the colours xx Hazel