Thursday 14 March 2024

Sincere Thanks

 Hi bloggers!  I started by cutting the Tropical Background out of green card.   I backed it with a white backing piece.  Using the Round Corner Square die set, I made a multi-layered white frame.  I added it over the background with mounting foam.  I cut a small circle using the Double Stitched Circles.  I added mounting foam to the back of it and attached a white backing piece to it, then added it to the middle of the card.  Using the Layered Hibiscus die set, I made two flowers using shades of pink and attached them to the circular frame in opposite sides.  I cut the Sincere Thanks sentiment and glued it inside the frame.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 8 1/4"  x  8 1/4"  in size.   


All for now, Sue x






                                                         Follow my blog with Bloglovin

21 comments:

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Today’s card is beautiful I love the vibrant colours you’ve used!
Hugs x
Heather T

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, a beautiful card with a real tropical feel to it.
Marion S x

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, another beautiful creation, I can just feel the heat coming of the tropical card.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, JuneSmith xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A gorgeous card.
B xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing card, love how you paired the tropical background with the layered hibiscus!!

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. What a lovely tropical feel to your card today. I wish I was there....

Lisbeth

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A lovely bright and happy card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A gorgeous card. Loving the green with the pop of colour of the hibiscus…

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a very pretty card, love the hibiscus die. Bx

Anonymous said...

love this very pretty card sue the colours you have used are fantastic stay safe my friends June horrocks xxxxxxxxxx

Scottydog said...

Lovely vibrant colours, makes me think of hot weather & holidays, oh how I wish! Great card Sue, thank you!

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a lovely card with a real feel of summer to it and it really brightens up the depressing sight of non-stop rain outside my windows.

Frances

Judy Hollers said...

Beautiful card. Brightened my day! Hugs.

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Fabulous card Sue x the tropical background looks absolutely perfect with the pretty hibiscus x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

sued99 said...

Wonderful card. Makes me think of summer. X

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A gorgeous card with a real tropical feel, makes up for the pouring rain here

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, a really lovely design.
Liz xx

Lynne L said...

Hi Sue Fabulous card I love the colourful hibiscus

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A great and vibrant card. It has got me thinking of tropical places……..

Love Helen xxx

hazel young said...

Stunning card Sue xx Hazel

Pawprintx4 said...

A very cheerful card. I love the colors.
Stephanie K