Thursday 21 March 2024

You Are Such A Sweet Friend

 Hello bloggers!  I started by embossing a piece of white card with the Padded Quilt embossing folder.  I used the Coronet Lace Border and cut two borders in red and two in black.  I shadowed the red borders with the black die cuts and glued them to the edges of the card.  I cut the Della die with a piece of black card on top of a piece of white card.  I coloured the white embossed card with alcohol ink markers.  I glued the black die cut on top.  I stamped the sentiment from the Sending Sunshine stamp set and used the inner die from the Della set to cut it vertically.  I added it to the middle of the card.  I added small white pearls to the embossed background.The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are ???? in size.

All for now, Sue x






                                                         Follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
Wow what a beautiful card such pretty colours thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Crafty friends, oh yes, yes, yes, this is my sort of card, love it, I am going to have a play today using this one. Excellent colour choice too.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

hazel young said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the sentiment xx Hazel

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous card, great design!

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A truly spectacular card that is worthy for a sweet friend. Yvonne xx

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, a beautiful card
Marion S x

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
What an absolutely stunning card!
Hugs x
Heather T

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a beautiful elegant card today, love the sentiment. Bx

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. I do like these white cards with a splash of colour and this card is stunning. It really shows off the beauty of the die.

Lisbeth

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Another beautiful post. This die range was really gorgeous…

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. WakeyL

Anonymous said...

love this card sue very specially the colours are lovely brilliant dies xxxxxxxxxJune Horrocks

Lynne L said...

Hi Sue Todayscard is beautiful I love the padded quilt embossing folder with the pretty pearls and of course the gorgeous Della die

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

Very beautiful.

Love Helen xxx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful card with the lovely Della die and that elusive embossing folder

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

sued99 said...

Lovely card. Apologies for not commenting yesterday. X

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a beautiful card, love it.

Frances

Judy Hollers said...

Hi Sue, you are "Such a sweet friend" to share your card designs! Thank you! Hugs.

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Fabulous card Sue x I love everything about this one, the embossing folder gives your beautiful dies an elegant background x I love the sentiment too x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx