Monday 26 August 2024

Tis The Season

Hello crafters!  I started by cutting the Snowflake Ribbon Wave die out of silver sparkle card.  I backed it with a piece of pixie card that I made using Midnight Blue and Aqua Lagoon Pixie Powders.  I added it to the outer die which I cut in white.  I taped two pieces of Brushed Silver card together and used the ribbon wave die to hide the join.  I trimmed the card underneath that  die cut.  I cut the Crystal Kaleidoscope die in white and added a white circular centre to it.  I cut the Tis The Season out of leftover pixied card and glued it to the centre of the die.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6 3/4"  x  8 1/4"  in size.  

https://www.creative-expressions.uk.com/product/creative-expressions-sue-wilson-festive-snowflake-ribbon-wave-craft-die/

All for now, Sue x






 
                                                        Follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
What a spectacular card today, I love the snowflake ribbon wave. Yvonne xx

Anonymous said...

Morning Sue.
Another very pretty card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful card.
B xx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Today’s card is absolutely stunning!
Hugs x
Heather T

Suemac said...

Beautiful card

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, absolutely stunning! Love Jean xxx

Ann Topp said...

Hi Sue, and all that visit this morning. I love this card today and I am impressed by the ribbon wave. I also love pixie powders ... Putting the two of them together is a fabulous idea .... I really must try this one. Thankyou Sue. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, a gorgeous sample today I love the sweeping banner across the card with the decorative colours behind, and yes I have those dies so I can make this myself, thank you so much for the inspiration.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. Love the snowflakes on this ribbon and the colours that you have chosen give a really frosty feel to the card.

Lisbeth

Scottydog said...

Everything about this card is beautiful! The ribbon die backed by the pixied card is just perfect. Thank you Sue.

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A stunning card, love the pixie colours behind the snowflake ribbon wave die and the crystal kaleidoscope die is so beautiful
Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Anonymous said...

Clean, classy; just up my street. WakeyL

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A beautiful frosty Christmas card. Really elegant.

Love Helen xxx

Deb E Isle Of Wight said...

A really gorgeous and elegant post. Think I recall this from the launch and if so just as beautiful now.

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a gorgeous card. I love the shimmer from the silver sparkle card and the pixie backing to the Ribbon Wave die. The Crystal Kaleidoscope is one of my favourites from the launch.

Frances

Liz said...

Fabulous card, I love the decorative panel.
Liz xx

Anonymous said...

dear sue wilson a beautiful card the colours are beautiful thank you so much june Horrocks xxx

sued99 said...

This is really pretty. X

Anonymous said...

Dear Sue
I love the pixie powders you have put together for this card, they work wonderfully.
Crafty hugs Michelle Stanley xxx

hazel young said...

Stunning card Sue xx Hazel