Sunday 25 August 2024

Haunted Wishes

 Good Sunday morning all!  I cut a piece of white card and embossed it with the Brick Wall embossing folder.  Next I used the  Slimline Stitched Rectangle Frames and cut a white frame.  I used the Slimline Essential Frames to add a thin black frame on top.  I added mounting foam to the back of the frame and adhered it to the embossed background piece.  Using the Jack-O-Lantern die set, I cut thirteen assorted pumpkins with assorted faces and and backed them in black.  I added the pumpkins with mounting foam to the inside of the frame.  I cut the Haunted Wishes out of both black gloss card and orange card.  I shadowed the black die cut with the orange die cut  and glued it to the top of the card.  I cut a Slimline Looped Rectangles in white and taped the entire frame to it.  I completed the card with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 5 1/2"  x  9 3/4"  in size. 


 All for now, Sue x








                                                                                
                                                          Follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Sue.
A brilliant card really made me smile thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Today’s card made me smile the faces are so cute! The brick embossing folder is another of my favourites.
Hugs x
Heather T

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
What a great card, I love the faces on your pumpkins. Another great embossing folder. Yvonne xx

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Brilliant card Sue x I love the tower of pumpkins and their funny faces x the frames look great and the embossing folder is one of my faves too x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, I like the embossing folder in the background of this sample.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning.
A lovely card for those that are into Halloween. Sadly it's not for me. But I always appreciate the work and thought that you put into every card shown on this wonderful blog. Thankyou Sue. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well 🙏Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

Lisbeth said...

Morning Sue. As I no longer make cards to sell, I would no longer make Halloween cards. However, that doesn't stop me admiring your samples. What a fun card this is and the design would work equally well with a pile of flowers instead.

Lisbeth

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A great fun post- don’t think we really see Halloween cards in the uk, at least I’ve never noticed any, but this would make a great piece of wall art for any party.

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a fab card this morning, love the faces. Bx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
How lovely to see a slimline card again and your pumpkins look great all stacked up, love the card

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, cute card, love the embossing folder, can’t find it in stock anywhere! Love Jean xxx

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A card to make you smile.

Love Helen xxx

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a lovely fun card guaranteed to make anyone smile.

Frances

sued99 said...

A great card. I too love the embossing folder and wish I could find it for sale somewhere. X

Anonymous said...

Dear Sue
I really like a DL card and think the scratching of pumpkins, a nice idea.
Crafty hugs Michelle Stanley xxx

hazel young said...

Fabulous fun pumpkins card, Sue xx Hazel