Thursday 1 August 2024

Happy Christmas

 Hello crafters!  I embossed a piece of white card with the Falling Snow embossing folder.  Next I cut the Pierced Lattice Background out of red, green and white card.  I crisscrossed the red and green backgrounds, then offset the white one behind them.  I cut the Christmas Angel 2024 out of both milk card and Brunswick Green card.  I cut the dress off of the green die cut, added a vellum backing to it and glued it on to the milk die cut.  I used coloured pencils to add the hair and skin.  I cut the wings and halo out of  Brushed Silver card and glued them to the angel.  I cut the Peace on Earth sentiment from the Festive Wordie sheets then cut the shape of the banner from it and added it to the angel's hands.  I cut two poinsettias from the Stylish Poinsettia die set.  I glittered red card then cut them and assembled the flowers.  I added them to the card and accented the flowers with green leaves.  I cut the Happy Christmas sentiment in half and added it in the upper and lower corners.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 8"  x  8"  in size.  


All for now, Sue x






























                                                                                 
                                                             Follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

hazel young said...

Beautiful card, Sue. I love the traditional colours xx Hazel

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, oh this is a really nice Christmas card, I have all the dies so can add this to my list, it will be for those special people in my life, thank you for sharing Sue xx

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Gorgeous post. Love the lattice background and this is a great backdrop for all of your feature Christmas dies....

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A very pretty card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
I love today’s card the way you’ve used the lattice background really sets everything off!
Hugs x
Heather T

Liz said...

Gorgous card, l love the effect of the cross cross background.
Liz xx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful card with your lovely Angel & my favourite Poinsettia flowers. Yvonne xx

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, beautiful card, love the embossing folder background, I use it a lot! Love the rest of the card too! Love Jean xxx

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a lovely card with the Angel, and very traditional Christmas colours. Bx

Anonymous said...

Great idea, not sure on the colour selection for the Angel but then you can always change it should you make something similar. WakeyL

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card in traditional Christmas colours, the falling snow embossing folder is my favourite for Christmas cards

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Helen Bell said...

HimSue

Very fewtive.great colours too.

Love Helen xxx

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, an unusual design and one that I think will look more appealing IRL.

Frances

Lynne L said...

Hi Sue Lovely Christmas card those poinsettias are gorgeous but Im not so sure about the colour of the angels dress

sued99 said...

Lovely card. I do like poinsettias on a Christmas card. X

Anonymous said...

FULLZ AVAILABLE FRESH SSN DOB DL ADDRESS 2024 UPDATED

USA UK CANADA All States info available
Fresh & Legit info
Verified & Genuine Leads
Spa-mmed stuff not generated

Tele Gram - @ leadsupplier - @ killhacks
Whats App - +1.. 727.. 788.. 6129..
Skype - @ peeterhacks
E mail - cyber.zoneuniverse at g mail . com

USA SSN DOB DL ADDRESS
UK NIN DOB DL ADDRESS SORT CODE
CANADA SIN DOB DL ADDRESS MMN PHONE EMAIL
High Credit Scores Fullz Pros 700+
Real DL|ID Scan Front Back with Selfie & SSN
Young & Old age info
CC with CVV & Billing Address
Passport Photos with Selfie
Business EIN Company Pros
EIN Lookup
Fullz for KYC|UberEats|Doordash
W-2 Form with DL front back & Docs
SBA|PUA|UI|Credit Card|Loan Applying Fullz Info
Dumps with Pin Track 101 & 202

#SSN #SSNDOBDL #SellSSN #CCShop #CCSELLCVV #BusinessFullzUSA
#SIN #SINDOBDL #SellSIN #SINMMNFULLZ #Fullzseller #CANADAFULLZ
#NIN #NINDOBDL #SellNIN #UKFULLZ #FULLZUK #SellerNINDOB

Specific Info you can also get
Like Age|City|State|Zip|Gender
Updated Database 2024, not sold before
Contact Details are mentioned above