Friday 9 August 2024

Eat, Drink & Be Scary

Hi bloggers!  I started with a piece of pixied card.  It was created using Midnight Blue Pixie Powders.  I cut the Skeleton Frame out of black card and glued it to the background,  I cut the Bride of Frankie out of milk card and used markers to colour her.  I added her with mounting foam to the inside of the frame where I had nipped the skeleton away.  I cut the pumpkins in orange and added a black hat.  I cut the Eat, Drink, &Be Scary sentiment out of both white and black card. I shadowed it with the white die cut then glued it to the inside of the frame.  I made a frame using the Double Stitched Rectangles cut out of black card and added it with mounting foam over the scene.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6 1/2"  x  8 1/2"  in size.  


All for now, Sue x





 


















                                                                                         
                                                                  Follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue an all Wilsonettes, scary ccard to wake up to this morning.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
This the cutest ‘scary’ card! When I see your Halloween cards they always make me smile!
Hugs x
Heather T

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A great card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Brilliant card Sue x I love the spooky trees against the pixied background and frankies bride is coloured perfectly x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a great card today, spooky but not too scary. Bx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A fabulous spooky card, love the spooky tree faces. Yvonne xx

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, cute spooky card, love the faces on the pumpkins! Love Jean xxx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A great spooky Halloween card, love the skeleton frame against the midnight blue pixied background

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a great card. The Bride of Frankie looks to be enjoying herself and the pumpkins are having a ball!

Frances

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A spooky card today. Love the background colour.

Love Helen xxx

sued99 said...

A cute spooky card. X

Lynne L said...

Great card Wow that pixie background is fabulous!

Liz said...

A fun, spooky card, Sue.
Liz xx

hazel young said...

Awesome card Sue xx Hazel