Monday 12 August 2024

Wishing Peace, Love & Joy

Hello crafters!  I started with a piece of white card and I cut the Crystal Kaleidoscope die into the card.  I cut the outer die from the set in white and glued it around the aperture.  I added mounting foam to the back of the card to raise it then added it to a piece of pixied card.  I used Aqua Lagoon and Teal Wash Pixie Powders to create it.  I recessed the Crystal Kaleidoscope die into the aperture and glued it into place.  I cut the inner die from the set in white and glued it to the centre of the aperture.  I cut the Wishing You Peace, Love & Joy sentiment out of the pixied card, then shadowed it with a black die cut.  I glued it onto a white shadow backing piece, then added it with mounting foam to the bottom of the card. The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7"  x  8 1/4"  in size.  


All for now, Sue x
























                                                                           
                                                    Follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful card, a lovely design.
Liz xx

hazel young said...

Gorgeous card Sue xx Hazel

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, oh this is gorgeous, love the colour choices, the dies you have used are perfect, can easily batch make a few of these for special occasions or Christmas, thank yu so much for the inspiration. x

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Wonderful card Sue x I love how you have used the crystal die, the pixie colours are my favourite x a lovely sentiment too x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, gorgeous card! Love Jean xxx

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning.
Please forgive me for not commenting over the last few days. We have been on our annual Country and Western Dance Festival. In the middle of a huge field with no Wi-Fi or internet. So it was impossible to comment.
Today s card is beautiful a truly lovely Christmas Card and featuring my favourite pixie powders as a background. Beautiful work Sue. Thankyou. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
Another real beauty thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A truly beautiful card today. Yvonne xx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Today’s card is absolutely beautiful!
Hugs x
Heather T

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a beautiful card this morning, love this sentiment, one of my favourites. Bx

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. I do love this die as there is so much detail and has different things to see in it. of course, I will love every card you make using it.

Lisbeth

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A gorgeous card with the crystal kaleidoscope die, I do forget to use your dies to cut into the card rather than cutting them out so thank you for sharing this
Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Anonymous said...

Lovely cool card in this warm weather. WakeyL

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Absolutley gorgeous post that anyone would be happy to receive...

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a beautiful and elegant card, I love it.

Frances

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A gorgeous Christmas card in Great colours. Love the font on the sentiment die too. A very elegant card.

Love Helen xxx

sued99 said...

Great card. I like the way you’ve cut into the card. Not something I remember I can do! X

Anonymous said...

hi sue a beautiful card i love the colours you have used i love the die you have used thank you sue xxxxxxxxJune horrocks xxxxx

Beryl said...

Lovely card.