Thursday 22 August 2024

For You

Hello bloggers!  I embossed a piece of white card with the Padded Quilt Embossing folder.   I cut the Diamond Radiance Background in white.  I glued it to the middle of the background.  I cut the large Decorative Tag Duo in white and layered it in the middle of the background.  I cut the Art Deco For You out of both Heather and black card.  I shadowed the sentiment and glued it to the middle of the tag.  Using the Floral Extravaganza die set, I made an assortment of flowers using Amethyst, Soft Lavender and Heather card.  I added the flowers from the bottom left corner to the top right corner.  I added green leaves as accents.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/2"  x  9" in size.  

https://www.creative-expressions.uk.com/product/creative-expressions-sue-wilson-art-deco-floral-extravaganza-craft-die/

All for now, Sue x





 

                                                          Follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful card today with your fabulous embossing folder & beautiful flowers. Yvonne xx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful card.
B xx

Anonymous said...

Morning Sue.
A beautiful card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, gosh I really like this sample, every screen shot shows the glorious detail, love it and on my list.

Stay safe healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, beautiful card, love the embossing folder and the flowers are gorgeous. Love Jean xxx

Lisbeth said...

Morning Sue. Love this card, particularly the background. Unfortunately I can't recreate this as I don't have and can't get the padded quilt embossing folder anywhere. Love the pretty flowers too.

Lisbeth

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A gorgeous card. Very elegant. Love the embossing folder and those beautiful flowers in a lovely colour. Just perfect.

Love Helen xxx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Wow! Today’s card is absolutely stunning using my ultimate favourite embossing folder! The flowers and dies used make a perfect combination!
Hugs x
Heather T

Ann Topp said...

Hi Sue and all that visit this morning . After getting over my chest infection which started while we were on our festival ... I am feeling much better and up to catching up with commenting again. I really felt so ill, we had to come home a day earlier than expected and wasn't in the mood to do anything. So please forgive me .
Today s card is so lovely . I love everything about it. I would be so happy for this to fall through my letterbox. Thankyou Sue. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, such a beautiful and elegant card today, love the purple and lilac flowers. Bx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful card with the floral extravaganza giving a lovely pop of colour to the white on white background
Glad you’re feeling better Ann

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a gorgeous card and I love everything about it.

Frances

Anonymous said...

so pretty. WakeyL

sued99 said...

A beautiful card. Love the colours. X

Scottydog said...

Love it! Thank you Sue.

hazel young said...

Gorgeous card Sue xx Hazel