Friday 16 August 2024

Beware

Hello crafters!  I selected a piece of  Yupo card to use for the background.  I added Cobalt, Wild Plum, Red Pepper and Sunshine Yellow alcohol inks to a felt covered dauber and added it to the Yupo in a circular manner.  Next I cut the Boo To You Frame twice out of black card.  I cut the sides off of both of them , then reconnected them to make a larger frame.  I cut the Zombie Party out of milk card and used alcohol pens to colour them. I shadowed them in black by offsetting a black die cut of them.   I added them to the middle of the frame with mounting foam.  I inked the sign with distress inks and added it next to them.  I cut the words" Beware" and "Danger" from the Grim Reaper die set out of both white and black card.  I shadowed both of them with the white die cuts and glued them in opposite corners,  The card was completed with white and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/2"  x  8 1/2"  in size.  


All for now, Sue x








 
                                                         Follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, not a fan of Halloween but your characters really make me smile! Love the background colours. Love Jean xxx

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A cute card. I love the vibrancy of the background. I’m ashamed to say I purchased lots of alchol ink ages ago and haven’t used them yet! Maybe this is the prompt I need!

Love Helen xxx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A very vibrant eye catching card today with your Halloween dies & background. Yvonne xx

Anonymous said...

Morning Sue.
A brilliant card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, this is certainly a very colourful sample today.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, such a brilliant card today. Bx

Liz said...

A fabulous spooky card!

Liz xx

sued99 said...

Wow! An amazingly cute and bright card. X

Anonymous said...

Love the background and sorry, I know it's supposed to be scary but I think it's a cute card. WakeyL

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, your background is amazing and that party looks as though it is being held in the bowels of the earth :-)

Frances

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Great post and particularly loving the background

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Super! I love it!
Sharon in Toronto

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A superb background for the zombie party and not at all scary

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Anonymous said...

Dear Sue
I love the way you have used the alcohol inks for this card, the colours are amazing.
Crafty hugs Michelle Stanley xxx

Anonymous said...

not fond of holloween but always love to see your cards sue thank youxxxxxxxxJune Horrocks xxx

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Brilliant card Sue x the expressions on the zombies faces does make me chuckle, they are fantastic x I love the background too x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

hazel young said...

Awesome card Sue, love the alcohol ink background xx Hazel

cr@fty said...

Hi Sue
What a fabulous card I especially love the colourful background!
Hugs x
Heather T