Friday 23 August 2024

Tis The Season

Hello bloggers!  I cut the Holly Floating background die out of green card.  I added mounting foam to the back of the holly background and added it to a piece of lime green card.  I cut a frame out of lime green card using the Double Stitched Circles.  I added mounting foam to the back of the frame then attached it to a piece of lime green card and taped it to the centre of the background.  I cut a bunch of the berries in red, then added them to the holly background.  I cut the Tis The Season in white and glued it inside the frame.  I made a red glittered poinsettia from the Stylish Poinsettia set and added it to the edge of the frame with two green leaves as accents.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6 3/4"  x  8 1/4"  in size. 


 All for now, Sue x                                                                                                                 
























                                                                                       
                                                               Follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Sue.
A very pretty card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A fantastic card.
B xx

Anonymous said...

Another great card Sue, WakeyL

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, a beautiful card with lots of green on it, someone is going to be very lucky to receive this one.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Lisbeth said...

Morning Sue. I really love this die now that I can see what can be done with it. I can just imagine it with different colours behind the holly leaves for some variation of colour.

Lisbeth

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, beautiful card, think I may be making this later today with my prize which arrived yesterday. I absolutely love all the dies in this collection, thank you again. Love Jean xxx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
Lovely to see the floating Holly frame in all the close up photos, the glittered red poinsettia is gorgeous as well
Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A fab post and again the floating frames bring a different element to Christmas cards.

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
I love today’s card it’s so pretty!
Hugs x
Heather T

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a lovely card and the holly frame really does seem to be floating. The glittered poinsettia is the perfect finishing touch.

Frances

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, I absolutely love todays card, really beautiful with the floating frame die. Bx

sued99 said...

Really like this card. Love the floating frame. X

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

Love the floating backgrounds. The card is lovely. Great colours.

Love Helen xxx

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Fantastic card Sue x the holly frame is beautiful and I love the poinsettia x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Scottydog said...

Lovely to see how these floating backgrounds work. Lovely traditional colours. Thank you Sue.

Anonymous said...

Dear Sue
Stunning card! I love the deep colour.
Crafty hugs Michelle Stanley xxx

Ann Topp said...

Hi Sue and all that visit today. A lovely traditional Christmas card today. The green just says Christmas all over it. Thankyou Sue. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

hazel young said...

A wonderful Christmas card, Sue xx Hazel