Sunday 11 August 2024

You're A Real Classic

Good Sunday morning all!  I used a piece of silver mirror card and embossed it with the Brick Wall Embossing folder.  I cut the Tyre Tracks out of black card twice and glued them to the top and bottom edges of the card.  I cut the tool border out of black gloss card twice and glued them to the sides of the card.  I cut the Vintage car out of black gloss card and added it with mounting foam to the middle of the card.  I cut the You're A Real Classic out of Ruby Red card and glued it to a white shadow backing piece.  I added it above the car with mounting foam.  The card was completed with white and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6 3/4"  x  7 1/2"  in size.  


All for now, Sue x









 
                                                        Follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Fantastic card Sue x the vintage car looks great with the brick wall behind it x the tyre and tool borders finish the card perfectly x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, another gorgeous classic car card, love all the silver background, I have these sets. On my list.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

Deb E Isle Of Wight said...

Fab post - love your vintage car collection.

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
This card is a real classic thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Fantastic card! This brick embossing folder is one of my favourites I use it a lot!
Hugs x
Heather T

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
Everything about this card is just perfect, especially love the vintage car. Yvonne xx

hazel young said...

Fabulous card Sue xx Hazel

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a fab card with the vintage car, love the brick wall background. Bx

Scottydog said...

Another great classic car card. These dies & stamps are such a great addition to my stash & are a go to so often. I love the brick wall embossing so will have to add that to my stash if I can find it. Thank you Sue.

sued99 said...

Great card. Love the embossing folder but can’t find it anywhere. X

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, so sorry I missed yesterday's beautiful card. I love the Crystal Kaleidoscope die. Today's card is great and the embossed silver mirror card looks great with the vintage car.

Frances

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, great card, just love that embossing folder, think I need it! Love Jean xxx

Anonymous said...

Great card as always. WakeyL

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A great card with the vintage car on the embossed silver background and the borders are a lovely finishing touch

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

I like the brick embossed silver and the sentiment is good

Love Helen xxx

Anonymous said...

this card is certainly a classic sue love everything about it thank you xxxxxxxJune Hoorrocks xxxxxstay safe my friends