Saturday 17 August 2024

To Wish You A Merry Christmas

 Hello crafters!  I started by embossing a piece of white card with the Nordic Tiles embossing folder.  I cut the Looped Ovals in white then added an oval frame in antique gold card created with the Double Stitched Ovals.   I added mounting foam to the back of the frame and attached it to the Looped Oval.  I cut the Christmas Angel 2024 out of both milk card and red card.  I used the milk die cut as the base.  I coloured her skin and hair with coloured pencils.  I cut the dress out of the red die cut then glued it to the base die cut.  I added a halo in gold and wings in gold.  I added the angel to the inside of the frame with mounting foam.  I cut two Poinsettias from the Stylish Poinsettia set out of red glittered card and assembled them and added them to the side of the frame.  I cut the To Wish You A Merry Christmas in red and added it to a white shadowed backing piece.  I added it below the angel with mounting foam.  The card was completed with white, red and gold mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 8"  x  9"  in size. 


 All for now, Sue x





                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful card.
B xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A lovely card pretty colour thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful card today with your beautiful dies. I love your embossing folder, I have your Angel & you have used my favourite Poinsettia flowers. Yvonne xx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, another superb Christmas Angel card, this is on my list to do, when you see the close ups especially of the dress and poinsettia you can see all the glorious detail that has gone into the dies and embossing folder behind, love it xx

Stay safe healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Beautiful card Sue x the angel is so pretty and as June said, the close ups really show all the wonderful detail in your dies and embossing folder x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, gorgeous card, love all aspects of it. Love Jean xxx

Lisbeth said...

Morning Sue. I can see why you always include a new angel in your Christmas collections as they always add an elegance which can stand alone on a card as you have shown here.

Lisbeth

Anonymous said...

Angels and Christmas go together. WakeyL

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A lovely Christmas card, very traditional yet modern.

Love Helen xxx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A lovely Christmas card, I’m just not a fan of angels but I’m sure others will love it
Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a beautiful card, love it.

Frances

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A really lovely post…

Anonymous said...

Dear Sue
Always love your Angel cards…….definitely a must die every year.
Crafty hugs Michelle Stanley xxx

sued99 said...

Love the colours and design just not keen on angels. X

Beryl said...

Lovely card.

Lucy said...

O meu nome é Lucy e estou a escrever de Kansas City. Quero partilhar aqui o meu testemunho com todos vós sobre como obter financiamento do Sr. Pedro, que oferece empréstimos a particulares e empresas à taxa de 2% de retorno. Encontrei os seus dados de contacto online e decidi tentar. Assim todo o meu esforço não foi em vão porque o Sr. Pedro me concedeu um empréstimo de 820.000,00 USD para expandir o meu negócio, em que muitos bancos recusaram o meu pedido, mas o Sr. Pedro aprovou os meus empréstimos. Estou muito grato pelo que ele e a sua empresa de empréstimos fizeram por mim e espero pagar o pagamento anual, o que é muito bom para mim como proprietário de uma empresa em fase de arranque. Vou recomendar os seus dados de contacto, endereço de e-mail e número de Whatsapp através de (pedroloanss@gmail.com +393510140339) eles irão ajudá-lo com qualquer tipo de financiamento para fins pessoais ou comerciais. obrigado administrador do blog.

hazel young said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Sue xx Hazel