Sunday 18 August 2024

Season's Greetings

Good Sunday morning all!  I started today's card by cutting the Winter Wonderland die set.  I cut the cottage in shades of gray.  I cut the trees in green and glued them to a piece of white card.  I added fluffy stuff to the tips of the trees and cottage.  I cut the deer family in tan card and added them to either side of the cottage.  I cut the fencing in white.  I added a frame cut from the Double Stitched Rectangles and added it with mounting foam over the scene.  I cut the Season's Greetings sentiment in red and glued it to the frame.  I added the frame to a larger piece of card that I glittered the edges with out of Hunter Green polished silk glitter.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4"  x  8 1/4"  in size.  


All for now, Sue x












 











                                                                    
                                               Follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, what a beautiful card, so much detail with the gorgeous dies, love this one. On my list.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

Anonymous said...

Morning Sue.
A very pretty card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
What a beautiful scene with your beautiful dies. I love how it tells the story of snowing & the deer visiting the house. Yvonne xx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
What a beautiful card! I love the scene you’ve made using the dies!
Hugs x
Heather T

Anonymous said...

Great card. WakeyL

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
What a beautiful winter scene with your new dies

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Fabulous post using the new collection. Love it…

Anonymous said...

Dear Sue
A wonderful winter scene, great card!
Crafty hugs Michelle Stanley xxx

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a really lovely card today, one of my favourite sets from the new release. Bx

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, what a beautiful card, love that little cottage. Love Jean xxx

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. What a lovely wintery scene, perfect for celebrating the Christmas season.

Lisbeth

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A lovely card, lots of detail.

Love Helen xxx

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous Christmas scene!
Sharon in Toronto

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, I love this scenic card and the Winter Wonderland die set, so many designs possible.

Frances

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Wonderful card Sue x the whole scene is beautiful x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

sued99 said...

Wonderful Christmas card. X

Liz said...

A super festive scene, Sue.
Liz xx

hazel young said...

Beautiful Christmas scene, Sue xx