Friday 2 August 2024

Happy Halloween

 Hello bloggers!  I began today's card by randomly stamping the Happy Halloween stamp all over a piece of white card with a black ink pad.   I covered it with a sticky adhesive sheet, then peeled the backing paper off and coated it with Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz.  Next I found a piece of pixied card in my background stash pile.  The piece was created using Lava Red and Burnt Orange Pixie Powders.  I matted it with a piece of black card and added it to the middle of the background with mounting foam.   I cut the Boo To You Frame twice out of black card.  I cut the sides off of both of them and reassembled them to make a larger frame.  I added the Grim Reaper cut in black and several headstones to the middle of the frame.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4"  x  8 1/2"  in size.  

https://www.creative-expressions.uk.com/product/creative-expressions-sue-wilson-halloween-boo-to-you-frame-craft-die/

All for now, Sue x      











                                                                             












                                                                                       
                                                                Follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, well this is certainly different, not something I would be interested in but lots of your followers would.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs,June Smith xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
Wow this one is very scarey thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, great card for those who love Halloween! Love Jean xxx

Anonymous said...

Another great card; thanks for inspiring. WakeyL

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a brilliant card, love the background. Bx

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning . Lovely card for those who are into Halloween. So sorry Sue but not for me. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, not for me as you know but a clever card and I like the contrast between the plain black and the glossy black card.

Frances

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
I like the stamped background and the colours of the pixie powders and the way you’ve changed the shape of the Boo to you frame. All together it makes a great card for those who love Halloween

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Carole Eaton said...

I card all in one, love the moody colours!

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A great post using my favourite die, the Grimm reaper from the recent collection

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A very menacing card. Not for me I’m afraid either. Sorry.

Nice colours though.

Love Helen xxx

hazel young said...

Awesome card Sue, I love it xx Hazel

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good afternoon Sue,
A card that is suitable for Halloween but not this one isn't for me. Yvonne xx

cr@fty said...

Hi Sue
Another fabulous Halloween card!
Hugs x
Heather T

Pawprintx4 said...

I love to make Halloween cards. I usually send out a dozen to family & friends. This is a different die set for sure and its a fantastic card.
Stephanie K

Anonymous said...

FULLZ AVAILABLE FRESH SSN DOB DL ADDRESS 2024 UPDATED

USA UK CANADA All States info available
Fresh & Legit info
Verified & Genuine Leads
Spa-mmed stuff not generated

Tele Gram - @ leadsupplier - @ killhacks
Whats App - +1.. 727.. 788.. 6129..
Skype - @ peeterhacks
E mail - cyber.zoneuniverse at g mail . com

USA SSN DOB DL ADDRESS
UK NIN DOB DL ADDRESS SORT CODE
CANADA SIN DOB DL ADDRESS MMN PHONE EMAIL
High Credit Scores Fullz Pros 700+
Real DL|ID Scan Front Back with Selfie & SSN
Young & Old age info
CC with CVV & Billing Address
Passport Photos with Selfie
Business EIN Company Pros
EIN Lookup
Fullz for KYC|UberEats|Doordash
W-2 Form with DL front back & Docs
SBA|PUA|UI|Credit Card|Loan Applying Fullz Info
Dumps with Pin Track 101 & 202

#SSN #SSNDOBDL #SellSSN #CCShop #CCSELLCVV #BusinessFullzUSA
#SIN #SINDOBDL #SellSIN #SINMMNFULLZ #Fullzseller #CANADAFULLZ
#NIN #NINDOBDL #SellNIN #UKFULLZ #FULLZUK #SellerNINDOB

Specific Info you can also get
Like Age|City|State|Zip|Gender
Updated Database 2024, not sold before
Contact Details are mentioned above