Thursday 5 September 2024

To Wish You A Merry Christmas

Hi bloggers!  I embossed a piece of white card with the Brick Wall embossing folder.  Next I cut the door from the Yuletide Welcome die set out of black gloss card.  I added it to the card with mounting foam.  I cut the wreath in green and added a red bow and attached it to the door.  I cut two of the toy soldiers out of milk card.  I used markers to colour them then added them to either side of the door with mounting foam.  I cut two of the pots out of white gloss card and added the poinsettias cut in red to them.  I cut the wall lamps in white and coloured them then glued them to the card.  I cut the To Wish You A Merry Christmas out of both red and black card.  I shadowed it then glued it to a white shadow backing and added it to the top of the card.  The card was competed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6 3/4"  x  7 3/4"  in size.  


All for now, Sue x





 
                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A fabulous card today & I especially love the brickwall embossing folder which gives a great base to build your scene. Yvonne xx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, another fabulous Christmas card, I have these dies so can have a play. you astound me with all your Christmas dies, So clever.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A truly lovely card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A fab fun card today....

Anonymous said...

Great card Sue. WakeyL

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, such a brilliant card, the nutcrackers are so cute. Bx

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A brilliant card, so much detail and of course the embossing folder works perfectly.

Love Helen xxx

Beryl said...

Lovely card.

jean.phillips1 said...

Afternoon Sue, love this card, those Nutcracker soldiers are so cute. Love Jean xxx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A lovely Christmas card, really like the brick wall embossing folder

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

sued99 said...

Very cute card.

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, I love this card ,especially the nutcrackers.

Frances

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Fantastic card Sue x the scene is brilliant with the nutcracrackers standing guard x the embossing folder is perfect for this x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

cr@fty said...

Hi Sue
Fantastic Christmas card! Nutcracker soldiers are my favourite Christmas decoration along with your brick wall embossing folder!
Hugs x
Heather T

hazel young said...

Fabulous card Sue xx Hazel