Monday 16 September 2024

Just Because

 Hi bloggers!  I selected a piece of Heather card to use for the background.  I stamped the bone stamp from the Pet Pals Stamp set in black all over the background.  I covered it with a piece of sticky adhesive sheet, then peeled the backing paper off and coated it with Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz.  I cut the Stained Glass Squares in white and backed it with Heather card.  I cut Pet Pal Max out of tan card then coloured his fur black on top and brown on his nose.  I cut a neckerchief out of heather card and glued it into place.  I added a small purple flower to his tail and a letter with a purple heart in his mouth.  I added purple hearts all around him.  I cut the Just Because sentiment out of both heather and black card.  I shadowed the sentiment with the black die cut then added it to a white shadow backing piece and attached it below the focal element with mounting foam.  The card was completed with white, heather and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/2"  x  8 1/4" in size.  


All for now, Sue x






 
                                                        Follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, a super duper card today, the colours you have chosen work so well for this sample.

Stay safe, healthy and happy hugs, June Smith xxx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A fabulous card today with Max all set to deliver his letter. Lovely background with the bones. Yvonne xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A great card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

Anonymous said...

Sweet card; not sure on the flower placement (lol) WakeyL

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, such a cute card with Max on, love the heather shade, quite a contrast to Max's colours. Bx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Max looks so handsome with his cute neckerchief! Today’s card is so adorable!
Hugs x
Heather T

Deb E Isle of wight said...

Max is fab and looks so cute in his gorgeous neckerchief. Love the colours used as well.

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
So sorry I didn’t get to comment yesterday, I loved your winter wonderland card. A lovely card today with a great background.
Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Scottydog said...

Lovely card, especially like the bones background. Thank you Sue.

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A lovely card in lovely colours. Great background.

Love Helen xxx

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, I love Max and his neckerchief but like WakeyL I'm not too sure about that flower :-). Love the sparkly bone background..

Frances

sued99 said...

Super cute card. X

hazel young said...

Fabulous card Sue, I love the background xx Hazel

Liz said...

Another beautiful pet card.
Liz xx