Wednesday 4 September 2024

You're The Best

Hi crafters!   I cut the Wild Daisies Cover Plate die with a piece of black card on top of a piece of white card.  I used the white copy to colour the image, then I glued the black copy on top.  I matted it with a piece of white card, then added it to a folded piece of raspberry card. I cut the You're The Best sentiment from Wordie sheets.   I cut the 3D Card Maker die with a piece of white card, then glued it inside the folder raspberry card.  I used the Dynamic Daisies cut in shades of pink and added them to the tops and fronts of the pop up feature.  I added greenery from the Fabulous Foliage as accents. I cut the Just Because sentiment out of raspberry and black card.  I shadowed it and glued it to the top of the card.   For the top part, I cut a single side view daisy and added it to the stem and glued it on the right side.   Using the side view butterfly from the Bountiful Butterfly set, I cut it in black and white card.  I coloured the white copy then added the black die cut on top.  I glued it to the top flower.  For the bottom of the card, I cut two birds from the Wild Bird die set and coloured them.  I cut a branch and nest and arranged the birds on the branch and next to the nest.  I added some greenery under the nest.   The finished dimensions are 5"  x  6" closed.  


All for now, Sue x                                                          







   











                                                                                      
                                                               Follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
Wow,Wow, Wow, what a show stopper of a card both inside & out. Yvonne xx

hazel young said...

Gorgeous card, Sue. Love the pop up feature xx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, oh my goodness what a stunning sample today, I have the dies as well so can try this one, it has a combination of so many technics that I love, certainly the top of my list, thank you so much for sharing.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful card.
B xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A beautiful card inside and outside thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Absolutely gorgeous, even in pink lol…

Anonymous said...

Pretty card, and a nice surprise when you open the card. WakeyL

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a very pretty card today, love the inside and outside. Bx

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning. Ohhh Wow what a show stopper. This card has the meanings of cheering anyone up. I love the inside . Looks like standing blocks. Thankyou Sue. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. Gosh you have made a whole card! What a lot of work but it is worth it. It is a real show-stopper. Love it.

Lisbeth

Scottydog said...

What a lovely colourful pop up card, certainly a lot of work but a real eye catcher. Thank you Sue.

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, gorgeous card, love the pop up. Love Jean xxx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
Such a lovely pop up card with the daisy cover plate on the front

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a very pretty card both inside and out, I love it.

Frances

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Beautiful card Sue x the daisies look so pretty and the 3d card maker die makes it so simple to recreate x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

sued99 said...

Wow! This is amazing. X

cr@fty said...

Hi Sue
Just catching up on your posts and Wow this card is stunning!
Hugs x
Heather T