Thursday 12 September 2024

Haunted Wishes

Hello crafters! I started today's card by cutting a piece of white card.  I used Fossilized Amber Distress ink in the middle of the card, then added Spiced Marmalade, then Festive Berries to create the background.  I cut the Haunted Tree in black and glued it to the left side of the card.  I cut the two gates in black and glued them to the bottom corners.  I added several headstones cut in black too.  I cut the Zombie Party out of milk card and coloured them with markers and added them to the middle of the card with mounting foam.  I cut the zombie sign out of milk card and traced the words with a fine tipped black felt pen and coloured the two hands black and glued it between the gates.  I added a bright yellow moon in the upper corner and glued the shadowed haunted Wishes to it.  I added several bats cut from black gloss card as accents.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4"  x  7 3/4"  in size.  


All for now, Sue x        











                                                                                           















                                                                           
                                                   Follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

A brilliant card thank you, My grandson will love it he likes zombie films.
Take care all Kitty.

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A colourful card with your fabulous distress ink background that really sets the scene for your zombies. Yvonne xx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, I am sure that kids would love making this Zombie card, a good project for them to enjoy xx

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Once again today’s card made me smile! I just love your Halloween cards and dies. I may not make Halloween cards but I love looking at your creations. That background is awesome and compliments everything!
Hugs x
Heather T

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, love the bright background and these characters have such funny faces. Love Jean xxx

Liz said...

Great, spooky card!
Liz xx

Anonymous said...

What a vibrant background with great blending. WakeyL

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a brilliant card, the background is fab. Bx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A really great card and fabulous background - as mentioned before just wish we did Halloween like you guys do.

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A very colourful card that looks good with the zombies on.

Love Helen xxx

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a great card and the background is brilliant.

Frances

hazel young said...

Faboolous card Sue xx Hazel

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A great card for Hallowe’en with the Zombie party. I loved all your cards in the new pet pal collection, sorry not to have commented but I had a busy few days
Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

sued99 said...

I love your Halloween cards even though I don’t make them myself. X

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Brilliant card Sue x I love the background, it really shows off your dies x the zombies always make me chuckle, they are fantastic x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Anonymous said...

Dear Sue
Back to Halloween, I still have a number of cards to make so loving any inspiration. Great card.
Crafty hugs Michelle Stanley xxx

Little Largo said...

Hello

A very spooky card which makes me smile.

Little Largo x