Monday 9 September 2024

Love & Hugs

 Hello there my crafty friends!  I started today's pop up card by cutting the Wild Rose Cover Plate die with a piece of black card.  I glued a white backing piece to it, then cut the die again out of Soft Lavender, Powder pink, lilac and green card.  I used the fall  away pieces and paper pieced them back into the die cut.I cut the Love & Hugs sentiment from the Love Wordie Sheets and added it to the middle with mounting foam.  I matted it with white card.  I then glued it to a folded piece of Soft Lavender card.  For the inside, I cut the 3D Card Maker out of white card and glued it inside.  I used the Dynamic Daisies and cut them out of the same colours and added them to the middle pop up feature with greenery from the Fabulous Foliage die set.  I used the Floral Medley flowers and cut a double flower and stem  and glued it to the top of the inside card.  I cut the Just For You out of Soft Lavender and black card.  I shadowed it and glued it to the top of the card.  For the bottom of the card, I cut more flowers using the Wild Rose flowers and stems and glued all three across the floor of the card.  The finished dimensions are 5" x 6" when closed.

https://www.creative-expressions.uk.com/product/creative-expressions-sue-wilson-frames-tags-wild-rose-cover-plate-craft-die/

Just a quick note to let you know that the September die release is starting here tomorrow morning at the usual 6am time.  Hope to see you then!  All for now, Sue x













 
                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

hazel young said...

Gorgeous card Sue xx Hazel

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful card with your lovely Wild Rose Cover Plate. I love these style of dies & paper piecing is one of my favourite things to do. Looking forward to seeing your new launch & what beautiful dies you have for us. Yvonne xx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful card.
Looking forward to seeing your new launch.
B xx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, what another fabulous card, I have these dies so will be making this card as soon as I can, thank you for sharing.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A very pretty card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Anonymous said...

A sunny card on a dull autumn day. WakeyL

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a beautiful floral creation today. Love the soft pastel colours. Looking forward to the new release. Bx

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, absolutely stunning card, love all those flowers. Looking forward to seeing your new launch tomorrow. Love Jean xxx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
I love today’s beautiful card and looking forward to seeing what delights you have in store for us tomorrow!
Hugs x
Heather T

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful floral pop up card and love the colour scheme. Will look forward to seeing your new designs tomorrow
Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. Love these pop-up cards. Although the front is fairly simple to make you can really go to town on the inside and make a really lush flower bed. Perfect for a summer meadow.

Lisbeth

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Beautiful post. Looking forward to the next chapter of Sue Wilson designs...

Scottydog said...

Sorry I haven’t commented for a few days, been rather busy. A beautiful card in lovely colours. Thank you Sue. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A gorgeous card. Love the gentle colours of the flowers, they work perfectly together. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Love Helen xxx

Anonymous said...

Dear Sue
What a surprise inside the card! I love it!
Crafty hugs Michelle Stanley xxx

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Beautiful card Sue x the inside is just as pretty as the outside x the 3d card maker die makes it so much easier xx thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

sued99 said...

Stunning card. X

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, sorry I didn't comment yesterday but I loved the wreath card. Today's card is so very pretty both inside and out and I love the colours.

Frances