Saturday 7 September 2024

Boo To You

Hello bloggers!  I cut a square piece of white card and used a scoreboard to add lines around the edges.  I selected a piece of pixied card that was made using Midnight Blue Pixie Powders.  I ran a line of glue all the way around the edge and sprinkled Iced Snow on it and set it aside to dry.  I cut the Boo To You Frame out of both white and black card.  I used the white die cut as an offset shadow behind the black one and glued it to the pixied card.  I cut the Boo To You sentiment in black and white and shadowed it and glued it inside the frame.  The card was completed with white and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7"  x  7"  in size.  


All for now, Sue x    





 
                                                          Follow my blog with Bloglovin

12 comments:

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Another fabulous Halloween card and background!
Hugs x
Heather T

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful background that shows off your Boo to you frame off beautifully. I love these frame dies as they make a card so quickly & beautiful. Yvonne xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Mroning Sue.
A great card,thank you. Thanks for reminding me my score board has another use.
Take care all Kitty.

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Another great post with a fab background. I initially thought it was using the cling film technique…

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, another creepy creation today, love the blue colour.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Anonymous said...

Another great card and background from pixie powders. WakeyL

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, fabulous background on a lovely Halloween card. Love Jean xxx

Liz said...

Super card, such a striking colour combination.
Liz xx

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

I love the background and colours but don’t like the spider!

Love Helen xxx

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a great card and the scoreboard frame must have been a labour of love :-)

Frances

sued99 said...

Fabulous background. Very effective card. X

hazel young said...

Fabulous card Sue xx Hazel