Thursday 4 April 2024

You're Too Kind

 Hello crafters!  I selected a piece of white card for the background of today's card.  I had the glittered piece leftover from another card that used the Holographic Gitterbitz so I decided to use it on the side of the card.  Next I cut a large circle frame using the Double Stitched circles.  I added mounting foam to the back of the frame.  I added a little Tumbled Glass ink to a piece of white card and added the frame to it and trimmed away any excess card from around the edges.  I added it to the background with mounting foam.  I cut Mittens in white and added some rust and black spots.  I cut an envelope in white and added a pink heart and tucked it in Mitten's mouth.  I cut a small flower out of ocean card and added it on Mitten's tail.  I cut three pink hearts and added them to the top section of the frame.  I cut the You're Too Kind out of ocean and black card.  I used the black die cut as a shadow behind, then added the sentiment to a white shadow backing die.  The sentiment was attached above the frame with mounting foam.  The card was completed white and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7"  x  8" in size.


All for now, Sue x




 

                                                                                      
                                                                Follow my blog with Bloglovin

23 comments:

hazel young said...

Fabulous card Sue, love the design and colours xx Hazel

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A very cute card. I love how Mittens is sitting in the nice circular frame with a gentle tumbled glass background. I love the holographic Glitterbitz panel form your leftovers. I bet it looks even more stunning in real life.

Love Helen xxx

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, gorgeous card, love the glitterbitz panel and mittens is so cute
Marion S x

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A very cute card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Gorgeous card and a little bit different in way of composition from you.

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. How lovely to see Mittens making another appearance and what a great way to use up a piece of glittery card that was left over from a previous project.

Lisbeth

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A fabulous card with Mittens, I love how bright & vibrant this card is. Yvonne xx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
What a fabulous way to use up your glittered card, Mittens is so cute!
Hugs x
Heather T

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, todays card is great, the glittered strip works perfectly. Bx

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, what a cute card! When I was young we had a cat named Mittens! I love cats so this is right up my street! Love Jean xxx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, what a cute card by a super cute designer and creator, thank you so much for sharing this one with us all, the colour choice is as always, perfect, love it.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Liz said...

Wonderful card, a really lovely design.
Liz xx

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - what a cheerful card, with mittens looking gorgeous! Colleen xx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
Love the glitterbitz panel and Mitten looks so cute in the circular frame

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, any card featuring Mittens has my vote and I love this slightly offbeat card.

Frances

Lynne L said...

Hi Sue Lovely card I like the glitterbitz panel and Mittens is so cute might have been nice to add some glitterbitz hearts inside the circle too

Anonymous said...

Quite a different card. Sure to please a cat loving recipient . WakeyL

sued99 said...

What a pretty card. I do love Mittens. X

Little Largo said...

Hello

A super cute card and how great to use up your extra glitterbitz card. I love the colours and Mittens looks right at home in your frame circle.

Little Largo x

Anonymous said...

love the card suecat lover would love this xxxxxx June Horrocks xxxxx

Judy Hollers said...

Mittens looks so cute! The holographic border is beautiful. Hugs.

Ann Topp said...

Good Evening Sue. So sorry not to have commented for the last few days. I have had a bad chest infection and on top of my Asthma .... Not been very well. Hoping the worst is over now.
Today's card is so cute Sue. I love these little dogs and cats.And I lo e how clean it looks.
Thankyou Sue. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds. Please stay safe and well everyone 🙏.