Tuesday 30 April 2024

You're A Real Classic

Hi there my crafty friends!  I went digging in my scrap pile and found some tan, slate grey and dark brown strips to use.  I added them to a larger piece of white card and laid down the strips until about half ay across the card.  I cut  the Double Stitched Rectangles in black and white and matted them together and added them to the middle of the card.  I cut the Tyre Tracks in black and glued them across the white mat.  i cut the Vintage Car out of Brushed silver card and added it with mounting foam.  I cut the cog border from the Assorted Tool Borders out of black card and glued it to the left side of the card.  I cut the You're A Real Classic sentiment in black and added it to a white shadow backing piece.  I attached the sentiment to the top of the card with mounting foam.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4"  x  8 1/4"  in size.  


All for now, Sue x



















 
                                                          Follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, another lovely man's card, I can think of at least 4 in my family and friends who I could send this too, so pleased I got the dies.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A great card thank you, I would never
have thought to put those colours together
and they really work brilliantly.
Take care all Kitty.

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
Another fabulous card for the men. I love these old cars. Yvonne xx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

Anonymous said...

A great card sue a must have for the blokes in your life stay safe my friends xxxxxx June Horrrocks

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, a fabulous card for the men
Marion S x

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, another awesome card for anyone that likes cars, but perfect for men. Bx

Beryl said...

Lovely card.

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Fabulous male card (or even a female car enthusiast) I wish I had your talent for making things out of scraps!
Hugs x
Heather T

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, a great mans card! Love it! Love Jean xxx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A great masculine card today with an American twist using this particular car die. Love it…

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - what a brilliant card, absolutely love it! Your car dies are fabulous! Colleen xx

Anonymous said...

I can see this being replicated for many male related occasions, WakeyL

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A great way to use up some scraps and a super card for a classic car

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Lynne L said...

Hi Sue Lovely card I wish I was as inventive as you at using scraps! I love these vintage cars

Scottydog said...

Another great card for the men. Think virtually all the males in my family will be getting a car themed card for the next year! Thank you Sue.

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a great card with excellent use of pieces from your scrap pile.

Frances

sued99 said...

Love this card. I’ve just bought one of the car sets so must give this a try. X

hazel young said...

Fabulous card Sue xx Hazel

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Fantastic card Sue x I love this collection and love your card too x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx