Sunday 7 April 2024

For You

Good Sunday morning all!  I selected a piece of Cornflower blue card to use as the background.  Using the Art deco Fan border die, I cut it into the card at the top ad bottom of the card.  I backed it with a piece of silver sparkle card behind both of the borders.  Using the Elegant Fanfare die, I cut it out of silver sparkle card and added a white backing piece.  I added it to the centre of the card with mounting foam.  I cut one more using the same die, but out of Cornflower blue card.  I nipped the die into two smaller pieces then joined them to make a small square.  I glued it to the middle of the die in a diamond orientation.  I cut the Art Deco For You die out of silver sparkle card, shadowed it with Cornflower blue card and glued it to the middle of the card.  The card was completed with white and cornflower blue mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are ???? in size. 


All for now, Sue x







 






                                                                                

                                                          Follow my blog with Bloglovin

21 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes another gorgeous Art Deco sample, and the blue is a perfect colour for this one, love it.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A lovely card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - another Art Deco stunner! Gorgeous! Colleen xx

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning.
This for me is beautiful. Lacy looking and blue and white. My favourite combinations. All made up with the newest collection of dies. I love it.
Thankyou Sue. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, a beautiful card that would even do for a male. Love the colour choice. Love Jean xxx

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Wonderful card Sue x the art deco dies look amazing in the blue and white x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a gorgeous card this morning, love the blues. Bx

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. What a lovely, quite simple card but with so much impact. Once again you have demonstrated how you can change the look of a die cut by snipping into it to change the shape. Thanks for sharing.

Lisbeth

Lynne L said...

Hi Sue Lovely Art Deco card today fabulous colours of blue and silver

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Not too sure on today’s post and don’t know why. Love the dies and the colours but just not talking to me.

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A very bright and bold card. Great colours.

Live Helen xxx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card that shows how well your Art deco dies work together

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, my apologies for not leaving a comment on yesterday's lovely card. I love raspberry card and Cora is proving to be a good worker die. Today's card is very different and I love the adaptability of the Art deco Fan border die.

Frances

sued99 said...

Lovely card. X

Pawprintx4 said...

Beautiful card. I love the blue.
Have a great Sunday evening,
Stephanie K

Rose in Chester said...

Hi Sue
What a joy it was to revisit again your blog , I must admit I had some you art deco dies , but I could'nt buying some more.

Hugs
Rose
in
Chester

Marion Scott said...

Hello Sue, a beautiful art deco card
Marion S x

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue, I love your art deco dies. I normally think of black & gold but love blue & silver. Yvonne xx

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Sue xx Hazel

Anonymous said...

love this card sue going uto be very popular thank you xxxxxxxxJune horrocks