Thursday 18 April 2024

All Geared Up To Celebrate

Hi there my crafty friends!  I selected a piece of black gloss card and embossed the Crisscross stencil.  I cut the Assorted Tool Border that looks like a slotted screwdriver out of Brushed Silver card four times.  I glued it around the edge of the embossed mask design.  Next I cut the Industrial Chic Frame & Tag in black and glued it to the background.  I cut the Porsche from the Super Cars die set in red.  I used a fine tipped felt marker to add in the detail to the car and added a piece of white card behind to fill in the window areas.  I used a silver paint pen on the rims and coloured the tyres black.  I added the car in the bottom corner.  I cut the All Geared Up To Celebrate sentiment in red and added it to a white shadow backing piece.  I added it with mounting foam across the Industrial Chic Frame.  The card was completed with white, red and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 71/2"  x  7 1/2"  in size. 

                                                         Follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, wow this is gorgeous, when you look at the close up photo's you can really appreciate the depth of the embossing and also the embossing when cutting out the dies, I am so pleased I purchased this release. Freat sa,ple.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A great card.
B xx

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, such a great card, I am sure any male would love to receive it no matter what age. Love Jean xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A brilliant card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
Wow seeing all the intricate details are truly amazing. A fabulous card for any car enthusiasts. Yvonne xx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Great post for any petrol head….

Anonymous said...

wow sue love this one i know quiet a few guys who would like this one thank you are so giftedxxxxxJune Horrocks

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a brilliant card for any Petrol Head, male or female. Bx

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, wow, what a fabulous card and this has given me an idea for my grandson’s upcoming 20th birthday. Only decision is which car, Porsche or Ferrari
Marion S x

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning. What a great Man card. I sure this last launch will be much appreciated by all the crafters and wilsonette's. We always have trouble what to do for them. And just in plenty of time for Fathers day. Thankyou Sue. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - I love this! Brilliant card, and a design that I will “borrow” for my brother in law! Colleen xx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A super card for a super car and the close up photos really show all the intricate details

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. What a great card for anyone who dreams of owning a Porsche. This die would be the closest I would get to owning one. I am glad you have explained how you managed to get all the detail onto the die cut - it all makes sense now.

Lisbeth

sued99 said...

What a great card. So different from yesterday but equally as stunning. X

Scottydog said...

A great card, one which I am looking forward to creating. Thank you Sue.

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a smart card for a very smart car. There is a lot of detail but it is not overly fussy and therefore suitable for most males.

Frances

hazel young said...

Fabulous card Sue xx Hazel

cr@fty said...

Hi Sue
What a fantastic card!
Hugs x
Heather T