Monday 15 July 2024

Let It Snow

 Hi crafters!  I started by cutting the Crystal Kaleidoscope die into a piece of white card.  I added mounting foam to the back of the card to raise it.  I selected a piece of pixied card from my craft stash.  It was created using Aqua Lagoon and Teal Wash Pixie Powders.  I added the white card with the aperture to a piece of the pixied card.  I cut the die from the Crystal Kaleidoscope in white and glued it into the recess down into the aperture.  I cut two of the Snowflake Ribbon Wave die in white.  I backed both of them with the pixied card and glued them to either side of the aperture.  I cut the Let It Snow sentiment out of the pixied card and then shadowed it with one cut in black.  I glued it to the centre of the card.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6 3/4"  x  10"  in size.  


All for now, Sue x





                                                                                  
                                                            Follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, wow, simply stunning! Love Jean xxx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Today’s card is so pretty!
Hugs x
Heather T

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful card.
B xx

Deb E isle of Wight said...

Loving this post - something a bit different and quite striking

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A very pretty card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Sue xx Hazel

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue,
A gorgeous card, the pixie powders are so pretty
Marion S x

sued99 said...

I love these new ribbon dies but I do find this card a it too busy. Sorry Sue. X

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful unusual Christmas card. Yvonne xx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, this is gorgeous, it is only when you see the close up pictures that you can appreciate how wonderful the colours are made with the brilliant Pixie Powders, that reminds me I must make some more for my stash.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning.
This is a beautiful card this morning Sue. And as JUNE has mentioned all the better with the pixie powders. They are such a fabulous product and they last forever. Thankyou Sue. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well 🙏z. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, what a truly beautiful card you have shared with us today. I love the icy blue colours for the pixie background. Bx

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A beautiful card, love the pixie colours you have used.

Love Helen xxx

Scottydog said...

A different way to use your lovely ribbon dies, I loved all of these on launch. Like others I just think pixie powders are awesome. Thank you Sue.

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card, I think I’ve said it before but the crystal kaleidoscope die was one of my favourites from your Christmas collection.

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a lovely and different type of card. The colours of the pixie powders are just right for giving the card that frosty feel.

Frances

Lynne L said...

Hi Sue Today's card is beautiful I love the colours of the pixi powder backgrounds and of course the beautiful dies