Sunday 28 July 2024

Believe

Good Sunday morning all! I embossed a piece of white card with the Falling Snow embossing folder.  Next, I cut the Snowflake Ribbon Wave die out of Silver Sparkle card.  I backed it with a piece of white card covered with a sticky adhesive sheet.  Once attached, I coated the piece with Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz on all the remaining sticky areas.  I cut the out die from the set in white and glued the Snowflake Wave to it, then attached it to the bottom of the card.  I cut the Snowflake Sparkle die in white and backed it with a piece of white card covered with a sticky adhesive sheet.  I cut the centre die from the set in silver sparkle card, then added the Believe sentiment cut in white.  I cut the outer die from the set in Silver Sparkle card and seated the die cut on top and added it to the top of the card with mounting foam.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 6 3/4"  x  8 3/4"  in size.  


All for now, Sue x






                                                                                    
                                                              Follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 comments:

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A beautiful card thank you. I love it when I have all the dies to do this.
Thank you once again for the inspiration.
Take care all Kitty.

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Sue xx Hazel

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A very elegant & unusual Christmas card. Yvonne xx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, what a beautiful creation today, I must check to see if I have that die set, I know I have the banner, so I can make this myself, beautiful.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Liz said...

Beautiful card, so elegant.
Liz xx

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning. Ohhh I love this card . I love all white cards they look gorgeous ... But... Mine never look as nice as the samples that I look at. I am certainly going to try this one. Thankyou Sue. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. What a very pretty card today. I love the snowflakes on the ribbon die, they are so delicate and this card has all the elements for a perfect Christmas card for me - snowflakes and glitter.

Lisbeth

Anonymous said...

what a lovely sample Sue. WakeyL

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A beautiful elegant post. Great as a Christmas card but change the sentiment and equally as good as a winter birthday card. Love it

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, such a beautiful card, love the white and silver. Bx

Scottydog said...

Beautiful silver & white card using your lovely ribbon wave die. White & silver at Christmas is my favourite combination. Thank you Sue.

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
I do love a white and silver card for Christmas and this one is beautiful, thank you for sharing
Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a beautiful card. I love white and silver, so classy.

Frances

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, stunning card, love those dies. Love Jean xxx

sued99 said...

Gorgeous card. Love the ribbon dies. X

cr@fty said...

Hi Sue
Today’s card is very beautiful!
Hugs x
Heather T

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Beautiful card Sue x the ribbon border looks stunning and the snowflake sparkle die is gorgeous x I love the silver and white, it's so elegant x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Helen Bell said...

HimSue

Beautiful,card. Love the colours.

Love Helen xxx

Suemac said...

A beautiful Sue Wilson elegant white card.

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card. ❤️

Maria Lucia said...

Ik wil jullie allemaal laten weten dat er een geweldige kans is voor individuen of bedrijven om een ​​lening te krijgen van de heer Pedro, een kredietverstrekker die mij een lening van $ 800.000 heeft verstrekt om mijn bedrijfsproject te financieren tegen een jaarlijks rendement van 2%. De heer Pedro is een vriendelijke, zachtaardige man die met investeerders werkt en ze bieden ook een investeringsleningprogramma aan om elk bonafide bedrijf over de hele wereld te financieren.
Neem contact op met de heer Pedro
via e-mail: pedroloanss@gmail.com
Whatsapp-nummerWhatsapp: +393510140339.