Friday 12 July 2024

Have A Roaring Good Time

 Hello crafters!  I selected a piece of black card and cut the Art Deco Oval Frame.  I backed it with a piece of teal card, then cut the centre out of it.  I added mounting foam to the back of it then attached it to a piece of white card that I embossed with the Interlocking Squares embossing folder.  I cut the Travel In Style die set out silver sparkle card.  I added the plane in the upper left corner of the card and the car in the lower right corner.  I cut the Art Deco Have A Roaring Good Time in black and glued it inside the frame.  The card was completed with white and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 5 3/4"  x  7"  in size.  


All for now, Sue x






                                                                               
                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, fabulous card! Love Jean xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, a fabulous card
Marion S x

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A brilliant card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Today’s card is fabulous!
Hugs x
Heather T

Beryl said...

Lovely card.

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a really great Art Deco card, strong colours. Bx

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning.
Another lovely Man card today Sue. You show us all these lovely cards for men and I love them all ..... But when it comes to the time for a man card ... my mind goes blank and I have to really think about what to do. Then I remember Paricraft. Thankyou Sue for everything. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

Lisbeth said...

Morning Sue. What a really strong art deco card today. I love how you have made the frame and the fact that it is wide which makes it easier to attach to the card without it losing shape. I do struggle with using narrow frames.

Lisbeth

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A great Art Deco for the men. Yvonne xx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A fab post.

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A lovely card.

Love Helen xxx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A lovely Art Deco card, love the colour scheme

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a great card. I love the wide frame and of course the tiny plane.

Frances

June Smith said...

Good afternoon Sue and all Wilsonettes, sorry I am late again, I will go and sit on the naughty step. This card is stunning, I do have one of the car die sets so can make this one, another on my list.

Stay safd, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Lynne L said...

Hi Sue Fabulous card I love the teal colour and the way you have created a frame with the card

Liz said...

Great card, lovely colour combination.
Liz xx

hazel young said...

Fabulous card Sue xx Hazel