Tuesday 9 July 2024

For You

Hello crafters!  I embossed a piece of Ocean card using the Padded Quilt embossing folder.  Next I cut the Diamond Radiance background in white.  I cut the middle die from that set out of ocean card and matted it on top of the larger background piece.  I cut the Dazzling Diamond die in white and cut it in half and added the halves to the sides of the background. I cut the middle die from the set in black and cut it in half and glued the pieces to the centre of the cut die.   I cut the middle die from the Dazzling Diamond die set in black and glued it to the centre of the background.  I cut the Art Deco For You sentiment in white and glued it to the centre of the card.  The card was completed with white and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/2"  x  8 3/4"  in size.  


All for now, Sue x







                                                                               
                                                         Follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

hazel young said...

Beautiful card, great colour xx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, I love this one, the Ocean colour choice is absolutely perfect, one of my most favourite colours, brilliant.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A beautiful card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Another fab deco card that makes the sentiment the focal point - love it...

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Fabulous card Sue x the art deco dies look amazing with the beautiful embossing folder x I love the colours you have used too x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful card & a fabulous colour combination. Yvonne xx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Beautiful card and in my favourite colours!
Hugs x
Heather T

Scottydog said...

What a beautiful colour the Ocean card is, so striking with your white die cuts. A really striking
Art Deco card, thank you Sue.

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. What a lovely card today. You have created such a lovely design by extending the die cuts out to the side. Love the colour too.

Lisbeth

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a really lovely card today, such a beautiful colour combo. Bx

Liz said...

Stunning card, the colour is fabulous. I would love this embossing folder to be rereleased, I’m kicking myself for not buying it when it first came out. xx

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, gorgeous card, love the colour and the embossing folder is beautiful. Love Jean xxx

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

Very pretty.

Love Helen xxx

sued99 said...

A great card. X

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, sorry to be so late, I was sure I had left my comment this morning :-(
I love this card and think that it is gorgeous.

Frances