Thursday 18 July 2024

Just Because

Hello crafters!   I started with a piece of white card.  I used the Double Stitched Squares and made a thin white frame and added it to the middle of the card with mounting foam.  Next I cut the Wild Rose die out of ruby red, marigold yellow and soft lavender card.  I cut black centres for all of them and glued them around the thin white frame.  Inside the frame I cut two of the birds, a branch and a nest from the Wild Bird die set.  I glued the branch across the middle of the frame and added a tan bird with a red belly and the nest with some eggs in it.  Using the Fabulous Foliage die, I cut some foliage out of green card and added it to the bottom of the frame.  I seated one more bird with a red belly in the foliage.  I cut the Just Because sentiment out of black card and glued it into the upper corner of the frame.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 8 1/4"  x  8 1/4"  in size.  


All for now, Sue x




























                                                              
                                        Follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, what a beautiful, colourful sample today, with the gorgeous birds in the middle of the square frame that has all the colourful flowers around the outside. Your onto another winner with this one.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

hazel young said...

Gorgeous card Sue, I love it xx Hazel

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely cheerful card.
B xx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
I love today’s cute card!
Hugs x
Heather T

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A beautiful bright and happy card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful card with your lovely robins & bright flowers. Yvonne xx

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a pretty and bright card today, love the robins. Bx

Anonymous said...

What a bright sunny card. Cute Robins. WakeyL

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Not sure today - love all the elements but think I'm finding too many colours, though I know many will love it because of this.

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, what a beautiful bright card, makes you smile just looking at it! Love Jean xxx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A bright and cheerful card with the colourful flowers framing the robins and their nest

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a lovely bright and happy card today which is cheering up what is rather a dull and damp day here. I love the colourful Wild Roses and the sweet Robins.

Frances

sued99 said...

A gorgeous bright card. X

Beryl said...

Lovely card.

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A gorgeous and colourful card. Lovely sweet birds too.

Love Helen xxx