Wednesday 17 July 2024

For You

Hi there my crafty friends!  I started by cutting the Diamond Radiance Background twice out of black card.  I nipped into the dies then reassembled them to make a square.  I attached a piece of periwinkle card behind it.  I cut the Dazzling Diamond die in both white and black card.  I shadowed the die and attached it to the middle of the frame.  Next I cut the Ornate Label in black and backed it with a piece of black card.  I added it across the middle of the Dazzling Diamond die with mounting foam.  I cut the smallest die from the Ornate Labels out of periwinkle card and backed it in white.  I added it across the card as well.  I cut the Art Deco For You sentiment in black and glued it to the centre of the card.  I cut a larger piece of white card, then ran double sided tape around the edges.  I coated the tape with Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz, then added the main focal piece to the middle of it with mounting foam.  The card was completed with white, periwinkle and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 8"  x  8"  in size. 


 All for now, Sue x  


























                                                                               
                                                          Follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, another super art deco creation, there are so many permutations with this release and your samples are fantastic.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
There is a real elegance about this card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
Another fabulous Art Deco card, very elegant. Yvonne xx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful art deco card and I love how you’ve turned the diamond radiance die into a square

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Beryl said...

Lovely card.

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a lovely classy card today, great colour combo. Bx

Anonymous said...

Art deco always a winner. WakeyL

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A very pretty card.

Love Helen xxx

Lynne L said...

HI Sue I always love your Art Deco cards and this one is fabulous!

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, beautiful art deco card. Love Jean xxx

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue,
A fabulous art deco card
Marion S x

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a lovely card with your clever cutting to change the shape of a die.

Frances

cr@fty said...

Hi Sue
Such a clever use of a die resulting in a fabulous card!
Hugs x
Heather T

Anonymous said...

Hi sue sorry i havnt been on the blog for a few days i have been in hospital todays is sa very pretty card xxxxxxxxxxxxJune Horrocks xxxx

Cecilia Benjamin said...

My name is Cecilia writing from Ohio, I have been on your blog for quite some time now and it's seeming amazing every time I scroll down. Well, I want to share some testimony about my life changing that Mr Pedro a loan lender rendered me when my food truck business was so devastating, Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 2 million dollars to expand my business with a return of 2% annual return which I really do appreciate about his lender ratio. Mr Pedro give loans to a lot of people, and I believe he's still doing it till date, I promised him that I will recommend people to him after granting me the loan amount. If anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Pedro via pedroloanss@gmail.com or text his What's-App via +393510140339 He will surely help you because I trust him.
Thanks Blog Admin once again.