Thursday 31 August 2017

Get Well

Hello crafters!  It's a clean and simple sort of post for today.  I was having a play with the Pixie Powders for this one (as you do! LOL)  I chose Straw Yellow, Bronze, Rich Gold and Lava Red for some autumnal kind of colours. I took loads of pictures too so you can really see the shimmer from these colours.  I loved the way it turned out and decided to show off a lot of the background for this one.  I used the largest leaf in the Autumn Leaf Trio set and cut out the aperture of the leaf three times diagonally across the card.  I added mounting foam to the back of the background.  I selected a piece of coconut white card and embossed it with the Butterfly Dreams embossing folder and attached the background over the top of it.  I cut the Get Well from the Feel Better Soon die set and attached it to the lower corner of the card.  Simple white on white mats and layers were added to complete the card.  The finished dimensions are 7" x  8" in size.  All for now, Sue x









                                                       Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: