Monday 29 June 2009

New Stamps from a New Designer

The artwork has just been finished on three fun new plates that are going to be used on the TV in a few weeks (currently scheduled for July 16th). Sheena Douglass will be doing the show with Samantha Poole who is the artist and designer behind these fab new plates. It will be Sam's first tv appearance so I am hoping everyone will tune in and be very supportive of her. The new plates are A5 size and are cupcake and sweet treat themed. I was given the rubber today to have a play with it and they are great fun and so wonderfully drawn! Not the best theme to be playing with whilst trying to shed a few pounds though!!!! I just wanted to gobble them up they look so delicious! The designs lend themselves so well to cosmic shimmers, crystal lacquers and the new nestibilities range from Spellbinders. I'll be sure to post of few of my creations when they are finished. I'll also keep you updated on the show and when it is due to air and let you know when they have been added to the website for sale too. All for now, Sue x

1 comment:

Lynne Gilbert said...

Now they sound a bit tasty!!! Can't wait to have a peek!
lol Lynne. X