Monday 1 June 2009

Welcome To Particraft

Hi Everyone!
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Sue Wilson and I am responsible for keeping all of our Particraft demonstrators happy and informed on new products, techniques and general crafting blurb. For those of you that are new to Particraft, why not check out our website and find out more about us.
I am really excited as this is my very first blog post ever! Looking forward to sharing project ideas and news about Particraft events, parties, workshops and products.
For today, I would like to introduce our amazing free hostess gift, which is available now until the end of June for anyone hosting a party during this time.
This fantastic unmounted stamp set has a spring/summery feel giving you the opportunity to use a bright or contrasting colour scheme or of course, you can make it as elegant as your tastes desire. It would be great to see some of your crafting projects made from this set. So I invite you to comment with a link to your pictures so we can show them off to everyone!
Looking forward to seeing your projects,
Sue x

3 comments:

Lynne Gilbert said...

Hi Sue
Great to see you in the land of Blog!!! The new stamp set is really pretty. I will pass on your details to any hostess who recieves this set so they can post some of their projects. Great idea.
Love Lynne. X

Becki and Alan said...

Sue! I've just found your blog, and it's fantastic!! I've signed us up as followers so we can keep up with what's happening.

Becki
xx

Yorkie girl said...

Hi Sue and your crafty crew of two. Lol
After reading your blog and someone mentioning your blog post about your Dad I have just read that And I have to say how touched and honoured I was that you shared it
So then I thought I would visit your first blog We'll have you come a long way from this
Sue you are loved by all your followers and i for one will continue to be aww inspired by your talent.
Thank You Sue xxx