Tuesday 30 June 2009

Cupcakes!!

Here are a few of the samples that I made today with the new cupcake stamp plates. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I have a horrible sweet tooth (sugar should be my middle name!), so these were great fun and complete torture at the same time (remember that diet I spoke of last time!).
I couldn't pick which one was my favorite so I decided to show you several and let you decide. Send me a comment and tell me what you think please!
Unfortuneately, the colour and detail does not show up as well as I would like, but you can probably get an idea at least.
As you can see the crystal lacquer, nestibilities and the cosmic shimmer are all fun products that work well with these designs. They will be up on the Particraft website very soon.
Happy crafting, Sue x

9 comments:

The Taming of the Glue said...

Love the samples...can't wait to get my hands on the stamps!

Unknown said...

Love the cards Sue, those cupcakes look a treat!!!!...........can't wait!!

lol Maria x

Lynsay Joanne said...

the new stamps look fab and your samples a stunning can't wait to get some!!!

lol Lynsay

Lynne Gilbert said...

These are delicious!!! Couldn't pick a favorite, they are all lovely, but love the colours of the first sample. Really must get this stamp set! Got another party in a couple of weeks so I can feel an order coming on!!!
lol Lynne. XXX

Sheena Douglass said...

Now here you've found your true inspiration! The sugar queen meets her perfect images.
You've 'done them justice' as only you could.
Respect the cake.

Tanya said...

Beautiful card!!! Great buttons!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

"He made it possible for people to be creative and live life with more passion, pride & joy," said the judge's statement issued late Monday night, Marketing dissertation proofreading services announcing his ruling in a two-part press release that included letters from cast members of television shows such as American Horror Story: Freak Show; FX's Fargo, The Americans, and Sons Of Anarchy; actors John Cusack (who portrays FBI agent Frank Underwood).

johnmartin said...

These are fantastic! Couldn't pick a favorite because they are all so wonderful, but the first sample's colors are my five. I provide custom web development services professionally. Must purchase this stamp set, please! I have a party coming up in a couple of weeks, so I can already feel an order coming.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful, informative blog!
It was really a great post. Hope to read many such posts! It was so useful , way clear and super easy to understand. Kindly continue to share your knowledge. On the whole it is an effective post.
invisalign