Monday 15 June 2009

Look What I Found!

I finally found the time to download my holiday pictures from my camera on to my computer and I forgot that I had taken about a dozen pictures at the last Particraft workshop for the demonstrators in May. Here is one of the pics with two of our Particraft demonstrators, Lynne and Michelle, happily colouring their Paradise Flip Flops. We made a flip flop necklace out of clear shrink plastic and beaded it. This is sure to be a hit at a party or workshop, and especially if there are kids there!
The set of stamps is avaliable on the Particraft website and comes with instructions for making this adorable necklace. Particraft demonstrator's Becki and Alan Ritson have a really nice picture of the finished project on their blog (Papercraft Adventures). Have a look at it!
I think that everyone had a really great time at the workshop and I have already had calls asking when the next demo day is to be planned.
I'll have to get back to you on that one, though. Hopefully soon!
All for now, Sue x

2 comments:

Lynne Gilbert said...

That seems like an age ago Sue. What a great day we had. Can't wait for the next one!
lol Lynne. X

Becki and Alan said...

Lovely photo Sue - it really was a fantastic day! We still have photos to blog when I get the chance to put them up.

Becki
xx