Saturday 25 May 2024

Sweet Wishes

Hello there my crafty friends!  I selected a pixied piece from my craft stash.  I used Teal Wash and Aqua Lagoon Pixie Powders on it.  I cut the Decorative Squares in white and taped the pixied piece to it.  Next I cut a small frame using the Double Stitched Squares.  I added mounting foam to the back of the frame and added it to the middle of the card.  I cut the Wild Roses out of a piece of white card covered with a sticky adhesive sheet.  I cut the leaves and stems in green and added the white flowers on top.  I glittered the flowers with Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz  and added black centres to each flower.  I added the flowers inside the frame .  I cut the Sweet Wishes sentiment in black and glued it to the top inside corner of thr frame.  The card was completed with white and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/2"  x  7 1/2" in size.  All for now, Sue x




























                                                                         
                                                   Follow my blog with Bloglovin

21 comments:

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

June Smith said...

Good Morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, what a a beautiful creation this is, so elegant with the pixie powdered background and the gorgeous flowers in the centre, added to my list. xx

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, i love the background and colour, makes the gorgeous flowers really stand out. Beautiful card. Love Jean xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A very pretty card today thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Beautiful card Sue x the pixied background is lovely and the wild roses are so pretty with their touch of sparkle x I like the sentiment too x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Beryl said...

Beautiful card.

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, todays card is so pretty, love the background. Bx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. have some pixie powders which have been waiting to be used for a long time. Don't know what's stopping me. WakeyL

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. What a lovely colour to set the white flowers against and I love the way you have used the smaller frame to set them in which draws your eye into them even better.

Lisbeth

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful card with the wild roses and I love the pixied background

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, I love everything about this sweet and pretty card.

Frances

cr@fty said...

Hi Sue
Today’s card is so beautiful!
Hugs x
Heather T

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
A beautiful card
Maria x

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

Such a pretty, delicate card.

Love Helen xxx

Judy Hollers said...

This is a beautiful sweet card that anyone would love to receive! Love the colors you used on the background. Hugs.

sued99 said...

Love the card. The bright background is perfect for those pretty flowers. X

Marion Scott said...

Hello Sue
Gorgeous card, love the colour of the pixie background
Marion S x

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Sue, great colour xx Hazel

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful sweet card. Yvonne xx

Scottydog said...

Just love the colour of that pixied background, really makes the lovely flowers pop. Thank you Sue.

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Unfortunately players catch up again - new puppy keeping me on my toes lol… fab post, love everything about this one…