Sunday 26 May 2024

I'm Here For You

 Good Sunday morning all!  I cut the Cora die out of aqua card with a piece of white card underneath it as I cut. I used the white piece to colour the small flowers in teal.  I glued the aqua die cut on top of it, then cut the outer die in black and glued the Cora die on top.  I cut the Alice die in white, then nipped it in half and glued the two pieces to the top and bottom of the Cora die.  I cut two strips of aqua card and then cut the Coronet Lace Border in black four times.  I glued two to each strip facing each other then added the border strips to the sides of the card.  I stamped the I'm Her For You sentiment from the Sending Sunshine stamp set and cut it out with the smallest die in the Cora die set. I inked it lightly with Tumbled Glass Distress ink .  I added it with mounting foam to the centre of the die.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4"  x  8 3/4" in size. 


 All for now, Sue x





                                                                               

                                                         Follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, beautiful card, love those dies and love the colour choice. Love Jean xxx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

hazel young said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the colour xx

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, a very pretty and delicate card
Marion S x

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A lovely card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A beautiful card & I love the colour combination. Yvonne xx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, oh I like this, the flowers look amazing, I have got to try this, your so clever xx

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning.
Hi all we are back after a very much needed one month break in my favourite place in the world in Turkey. Peace and quiet and relaxing. No Wi-Fi or people shouting down the phones . So I know I have a lot of catching up to do. And have really missed my crafting and card making.
Today card is beautiful. And how fitting the colours aqua/turquoise is the Turkish colours of the Turquoise coast. Beautiful dies and work .I love it. Thankyou Sue. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds. Please stay safe and well everyone 🙏

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. What a really pretty card using the Cora die which is so delicate. Not too sure about the borders though which seem to me to overpower the delicate design in the centre - sorry.

Lisbeth

sued99 said...

A very delicate looking card. X

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a lovely card today, the aqua and teal is a lovely combo. Bx

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A lovely aqua and white card with the beautiful Cora die and its teal flowers

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Anonymous said...

beautiful card. WakeyL

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Beautiful card Sue x the aqua and white is my fave colour combination and I love the dies you have used x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A lovely colour card.

Love Helen xxx

Scottydog said...

Complete opposite to yesterday’s card with its bold pixied background whereas this one is a similar colour but very delicate looking. Thank you Sue.

Judy Hollers said...

Love all the dies you have used and the colors! Beautiful card.

cr@fty said...

Hi Sue
What a pretty card and clever use of dies!
Hugs x
Heather T

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A really beautiful post with a perfect sentiment that suits this post…