Thursday 30 May 2024

All Geared Up To Celebrate

Hi bloggers!  I actually selected a piece of decorative paper from my craft stash . I cut a multi-layered frame using the Double stitched Rectangles.   I used Cobalt blue for the wider base and black card for the thinner frame on top.  I added mounting foam to the back of the frame and added it to a piece of white card.  I attached the frame in the upper middle of the card.  I cut two strips of cobalt card.  I cut two of the nut borders from the Assorted Tool Border die set out of both black and white card.  I shadowed it then glued it to the borders.  I adhered the borders to the sides of the cards with mounting foam.  I cut the Ferrari from the Super Car die set out of cobalt blue card.  I used a fine tipped felt pen to add the detail to the car.  I attached it to the inside of the frame with mounting foam.  I cut the All Geared Up To Celebrate sentiment in black and glued it to a white shadow backing die.  I added it below the card with mounting foam.  The card was completed with white, cobalt blue and black mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4"  x  7 3/4" in size. 


 All for now, Sue x                           






                                                                                
                                                          Follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

hazel young said...

Fabulous card Sue, perfect for Father's day or birthdays xx Hazel

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A great card.
B xx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
What a fabulous card that would be perfect for Father’s Day!
Hugs x
Heather T

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A brilliant card thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a great card, love these car die sets and sentiments. BX

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A fabulous card & ideal for many occasions. Yvonne xx

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, a brilliant sample, when you see the close up pictures you can see the brilliant background and all the detail on the card.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

jean.phillips1 said...

Morning Sue, lovely card, do love all these car dies. Love Jean xxx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Fab post and particularly love the border

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue, fabulous card and great close up pictures.
Marion S x

Beryl said...

Lovely card.

Anonymous said...

This is my second favourite release of the year. WakeyL

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
A super card for a super car, love it

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, a great card and the background paper almost looks like wheels, a good match.

Frances

sued99 said...

Love it! X

Scottydog said...

Sorry couldn’t post yesterday - internet down. This is such a useful set & makes such a change having something for the men. Great card thank you Sue.
Any chance of a wine set soon? Ideal for men & women.