Wednesday 7 February 2024

Just A Note

Hello crafters!  I selected a piece of pixied card to use for the background.  I used white gloss card and sprinkled it with Midnight Blue Pixe Powder and spritzed it.  I covered it with a piece of cling film and scrunched it up and set it aside to dry overnight.  I cut two Looped Circles in white and matted them together and attached them to the pixied background.  I cut Rufus in brown and added his eyes in black.  I cut a white envelope and added a red heart then added the envelope in his mouth.  I cut a small red flower with green leaves and added it to his head.  I cut the Just A Note sentiment out of white card and glued it below the Looped Circles.  I made two dimensional flowers using the Magnolia Corner flowers, then glittered them with Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz. I accented the flowers with the magnolia Corner cut in white and added around the flowers.  I added several red hearts at the top of the card.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4"  x  8 1/4"  in size.  All for now. Sue x







 
                                                        Follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes such a cute little doggie, with the letter in his mouth, the flowers around the left hand side look amazing.

Stay safe, healthy, and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A fabulous card & your pixie powders background really makes your card pop. Yvonne xx

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
Aww so cute thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - I love this, super cute! Your Pet Pals are all adorable! Colleen xx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

No other words needed other than love it…

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. I love all your pet pal dies and this card has shown how cute the cards are that you make with them. With all these hearts, this could be a wonderful Valentines Day card.

Lisbeth

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit today. I love Rufus. He is just like our Alfie and he is the king of our house. He follows my hubby all over. I think he loves me as well Lol. This is a lovely card Sue. I love all your little doggie cards and would be over the moon to receive one like this. Thankyou Sue. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well everyone 🙏.
Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, a fabulous card with Rufus today, very suitable for a Valentines card. Bx

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Rufus and your card are adorable! I’m back home after 3 months looking after my friends two dogs and I’m already missing them! It’s nice having my friend back though.
Hugs x
Heather T

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
The midnight blue pixie powder is my favourite colour, love the card

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

sued99 said...

Lovely cute card. X

Judy Hollers said...

Rufus is looking good in the neighborhood! Such a sweet card. Love the background color. Hugs.

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, I love Rufus (and the rest of the card as well lol).

Frances

Lynne L said...

Hi Sue Fabulous card Rufus is very cute and I love the little magnolias

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
Fantastic card Sue x rufus is so cute x I love the background technique, it's so effective x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

hazel young said...

Such a cute card Sue xx Hazel