Saturday 17 February 2024

Thinking Of You

 Hello there my crafty friends!  I started today's card by stamping the heart and paw stamp from the Pet Pals Stamp Set in Spun Sugar Distress ink all over a piece of white card.  Using the Noble Looped Ovals, I cut a medium sized die out of white card.  I added a white frame cut using the Double Stitched Ovals and added it to the Looped Oval with mounting foam.  I cut Rufus out of tan card and added a taupe muzzle to him.  I cut a white crown and glittered the top pieces.  I cut a white envelope and added a pink heart to it then attached it to his mouth.  A small pink flower and leaves were added to his tai.  I added Rufus inside the frame with mounting foam and added three small pink hearts above him.  I cut the Thinking Of You sentiment out of tan card and added it to a white shadow backing die.  I added the sentiment with mounting foam to the bottom of the card.  The card was completed with white mats and layers.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4"  x  8 1/2" in size.  All for now, Sue x







 
                                                     Follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, oh Rufus is so cut and I love the colour combinations you have used, soft and cuddly comes to mind.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
A lovely card thank you he is so lovely.
Take care all Kitty.

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. I can see how much you like the pet pal dies by the number of samples you have made using them. I am not complaining as you have given us so much inspiration

Lisbeth

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card.
B xx

theresa w said...

Hi Sue and lovely wilsonettes x
A really cute card Sue x rufus looks so sweet delivering his love letter x thankyou Sue x
Theresa w in Berks xxx

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
A fabulous cute card today with Rufus,I love how he has a little crown on his head & a beautiful flower at his tail. Yvonne xx

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - absolutely gorgeous! Colleen xx

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

A sweet card today loving the softness of it. Finally been able to treat myself to these cute guys and can’t wait to play…

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
What a lovely start to my day with lovely Rufus! Your card is the sweetest especially with his little crown!
Hugs x
Heather T

Marion Scott said...

Good morning Sue
A really cute card, Rufus is so sweet
Marion S x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Rufus is my favourite doggie (with Buddy!) and love how sweet he looks in this design! Fabulous mix of your beautiful dies, so many details! This card is delightful!

Ann Topp said...

Good Morning Sue and all that visit this morning. Ohhhh here he is again 🐕 I just love Rufus. He is so much like my Alfie and even the same colour today. A beautiful sample I would just love to drop through my letter box. Thankyou Sue. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone who needs them today. Please stay safe and well 🙏 everyone
Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

hazel young said...

Such a cute and gorgeous card Sue xx Hazel

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
Such a cute card, love the little details like the flower on his tail and the pink hearts

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Helen Bell said...

Hi Sue

A very cute card. Love the soft colours you’ve used and how you’ve made the background. The sentiment die fits perfectly.

Love Helen xxx

Scottydog said...

Your pet pal dies would bring a smile to anyone’s face! Rufus is certainly a lovely character & makes for a great card. Thank you Sue.

sued99 said...

Just lovely. X

Lynne L said...

Hi Sue Very cute card I love the background you've created and of course Rufus who is adorable!

Little Largo said...

Hello

Little Rufus is so sweet, especially with his little letter in his mouth. The looped ovals look so good here and frames his beautifully.

I like the sentiment die with this.

Little Largo x

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, lovely sweet card. Rufus is my second favourite pet pal after Mittens of course :-)

Frances

Judy Hollers said...

Rufus continues to be a favorite of mine. So cute! Beautiful card design. Hugs.

Pawprintx4 said...

This little pup looks like my Lucie with some additional fur. Could be done. In any event the dog set is still on my wish list. Love the circle loop dies on this card too.
Stephanie K