Saturday 3 February 2024

For My Friend

 Hello crafters!  I started with a piece of brown Kraft card and used the Stained Glass Rectangles to cut into the card.  I added a piece of aqua card covered with a sticky adhesive sheet behind it. I used Frosted Sparkle Glitterbitz on the exposed adhesive areas.   I cut the Layered Asters next out of shades of aqua and ocean card.  I assembled the flowers then cut the stem and leaves in green.  I arranged the flower on the card and glued it in place.  I cut the For My Friend sentiment in aqua card and shadowed it with Ocean card and glued it to the bottom of the frame area.  The card was completed with white and ocean card.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/2"  x  8 3/4"  in size.  All for now, Sue x





 
                                                         Follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

June Smith said...

Good morning Sue and all Wilsonettes, oh wow this is absolutely stunning I love it, it is on my list to do today. I have got the whole collection so I will be busy.

Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

hazel young said...

Beautiful card Sue xx Hazel

Barbara Gosden said...

Hi Sue
A lovely card. The aqua looks great with Kraft card.
B xx

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Sue.
Oh this is so pretty thank you.
Take care all Kitty.

Marion Scott said...

Hello Sue,
A beautiful card, wouldn’t have thought about using aqua card with the craft, it is gorgeous
Marion S x

Deb E Isle of Wight said...

Love it...

Lisbeth said...

Hi Sue. What a lovely soft colour combination you have chosen for your card today. It's one that I wouldn't have thought of. I love the flowers as they look so realistic.

Lisbeth

cr@fty said...

Good morning Sue
Beautiful card! I love the flowers and the colour combination.
Hugs x
Heather T

BridgetCG said...

Morning Sue, this card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the use of the Kraft card it really works well with the shades of blue and the green leaves. Bx

BucksGirl said...

Morning Sue - wow, what a stunner this is! I rarely use kraft, but this has changed my mind! Colleen xx

Anonymous said...

What a fresh looking card. Thank you. WakeyL

sued99 said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the blue with the Kraft card. X

Pat L said...

Hi Sue
What a gorgeous card with your layered asters, been a long time since I’ve used kraft card. Apologies for not commenting yesterday but I loved the monochrome look with the gorgeous Mittens
Ann hope you enjoyed your Strictly show

Love and hugs to everyone
Pat

Fluffycat said...

Hi Sue, this card is gorgeous. Love kraft card and aqua and the Layered Asters are just right for this enchanting design.

Frances

Judy Hollers said...

The Asters are beautiful. This is a lovely card Hugs.

Lynne L said...

Hi Sue Fantastic card I love the asters and the colour combination of aqua and craft card

Stella Munn said...

Stunning card Sue. Colour combo just beautiful. Thanks x

AON said...

Hi Sue, This is a georgous card love the kraft card. A

Crafty Vonnie said...

Good morning Sue,
An absolutely stunning card, sorry I didn't post yesterday. Yvonne xx

Beryl said...

Lovely card.